Tunisian Flag

Essem

Staff member
flag.png

Flag

The design is similar to tha tof the Ottoman flag, and recalls Tunisia's past as part of the Ottoman empire.

Red represents the blood shed by martyrs in the struggle against oppression, white stands for peace, and the crescent and star are traditional symbols of Islam.

lynn

I got lots of the flags here :) and 1 big 1 on my sofa :) my cats also have scarf's :)

Jane BM

I got lots of the flags here :) and 1 big 1 on my sofa :) my cats also have scarf's :)
It's official Lynn.........you're a nutter!!!!!!! Your cats have scarves?????????? Lol

KheeKhee

you mean they wear Tunisian scarves??

lynn

KheeKhee

Jane BM

yes I looked everywhere for them and Imeds uncle got 1 for each of my cats :)
I'm not sure what worries me the most.....the fact that you've been looking everywhere for scarves for your cats or the fact that you've also passed your nuttiness over to Imed and his family as well and they've been looking as well.....lol

lynn

I'm not sure what worries me the most.....the fact that you've been looking everywhere for scarves for your cats or the fact that you've also passed your nuttiness over to Imed and his family as well and they've been looking as well.....lol
lmao , if dogs can wear em , so can my TREV

lainie

lmao , if dogs can wear em , so can my TREV
show us a picture, lynn
i'm intrigued (and a little bit baffled)

ROULLA

Hi Lynn hope that you are well! Lynn I do hope that you have not forgot to buy Trevor a Tunisian tie for when daddy arrives after all he has to look his best and besides he has to look the part so that your husband knows who the Cat of the house is:D

lynn

show us a picture, lynn
i'm intrigued (and a little bit baffled)
I will try and get my daughter to take some pics lol

lynn

Hi Lynn hope that you are well! Lynn I do hope that you have not forgot to buy Trevor a Tunisian tie for when daddy arrives after all he has to look his best and besides he has to look the part so that your husband knows who the Cat of the house is:D
lol will have to ask him to bring one for Trev :)