Tunisian military service ~ important that you read this!!

Elke07

Questions about Military

Hi all ,hope u are in good helth .
I have something u wounder about for Military.
Can it be that the military take u in when you are 44 years old ,and for 1 week ? Can u pay for go out after ?
Do men pay small money for dont go to Military every month?

Why i ask is becourse i friend i have tell me that milirary take him into millitary in 1 week and put him some where in the desert . And that he have pay a lot for go out. And that some pay every month for no go to military . For me it souds like a whit lie .But i dont know becourse thing are verry diffrent betwinn my country and Tunisia.
This friend i have have not bin in Military and at that time for long time ago he go out from Tunisia.
I hope some know something ..
I which u all good life..Elke

janette b

i elieve the maximum age for the military is 35 so it does sound like a white lie. Is he asking you for the money ??? i would be very careful as it sounds a very strange tale.

Mezoo

VIP Member
i elieve the maximum age for the military is 35 so it does sound like a white lie. Is he asking you for the money ??? i would be very careful as it sounds a very strange tale.
i think janette is right elke, listen to her words of wisdom :cool: :cool:

ROULLA

Hi all ,hope u are in good helth .
I have something u wounder about for Military.
Can it be that the military take u in when you are 44 years old ,and for 1 week ? Can u pay for go out after ?
Do men pay small money for dont go to Military every month?

Why i ask is becourse i friend i have tell me that milirary take him into millitary in 1 week and put him some where in the desert . And that he have pay a lot for go out. And that some pay every month for no go to military . For me it souds like a whit lie .But i dont know becourse thing are verry diffrent betwinn my country and Tunisia.
This friend i have have not bin in Military and at that time for long time ago he go out from Tunisia.
I hope some know something ..
I which u all good life..Elke

Hi Elke hope that you are in good health! I am not 100% sure but i think that the age is up to 49 years old....1 week won't kill him, tell him to do his time and be done with it...And also tell him that he had plenty of time when he was younger to work and save for the 1 week if he knew that one day he would be taken in for military service.....

Essem

Staff member
Hi Elke

The maximum age is 35 yrs - maybe it's the Foreign Legion he's going to join!!!

ROULLA

Elke if Essem says that its 35 then i think that she is right because Essem has never been wrong ....Essem is the leader of the pack...

Elke07

Hi Everyone ,tank u verry much , hope u all are good .Im just be better ,for evry qestions i have back ,inside :) . Im really happe this webbsite exst .
Take care all.

Elke

ROULLA

Hi Elke hope that you are in good health! We are all glad that this site exits...So much information don't you think ?

crazypink

Hiya Roulla, hope u and ur family are in good health, and that u managed to get back to sleep last nite after bein woken by ur daughter ;-)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

ROULLA

Hi Crazypink hope that you and your family are all in good health! We are all fine, thankyou...Yes i managed to get to sleep about 3 am , once i am awake i cannot go back to sleep however tired i am...x x

SEANITA

Does anyone know if wife is pregnant does that have any bearing on the excemption from military service?

jacqui0414

as far as im aware this makes no difference, my SIL was pregnant and they tried to take her hubby but he paid to get out :-(

Khaled Zaram

Miltary

Hi All

Does anyone know if thre are any rules about travelling to the uk if you have not done the milatary service? Also has anyone applied successfuly recently and if so how long are applications taking. Hubby has his appointment on 23 Sept, we have all the relevant papers ready having successfully been granted a fiance visa earlier this year we hope that there should be no problem. Any advice or info greatly appreciated. Thanks Karen

SEANITA

My hubby hasn't done military service and he has travelled in and out of Tunisia to UK no problem in both a visitors and settlement visa to UK.

sparkle

same here :)

Trulymadlydeeply

and here........................................

Leah

Well that's interesting and completely opposite to what I wwas told by a certain guy.... can they also accept jobs abroad?

sparkle

I know loads of guys that are working in places like dubai and the like and they have not done the militry

Black Mamba

Unless you get caught in the street, there will no problem!

Or you're very very unlucky.