Tunisian Romances

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
In the short time myself and hajer have been working on our site we have been amazed just how many people from the UK and Europe especially girls (Tunisian girlfiends are a little more rare it seems) have fallen in love and married their Tunisian sweethearts.

Myself and Hajer met when Hajer studied English in Norwich a couple of years ago and that was it I would have dreamt up many things but not that I would meet someone from Tunisian LOL and my idea of what a Tunisian would be like was totally wrong.

Do any folks on here have any romance tales or have any questions regarding the logistics of being married in Tunisia or to a Tunisian then I should be able to help out.

:)

candikisses

RE: Tunisian Romances

while i was in tunisia i had a think wiv a tunisian guy wudnt say a romance more of fling lol, but he was well hot!!!! id advise all girls to b openminded for some reason they have a bad reputation but they not all bad trust me ;)

Bigbrother

Girlfriends of Tunisians

This is a member only, free site to join, click on the link below and the Manager Jane will set up your membership.

zdoula0

RE: Girlfriends of Tunisians

i am a member of this sight it has helped me throuh my wedding and is now giving me support through my visa application too, its a great sight and very easy to use, so if you have a tunisian boyfriend/fiance/husband you should give it a go, its good to know your not alone!!!:)

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

I would really love to know how many folks in the UK are married to Tunisians?

I know there are loads in france but that is to be expected, I am also aware that there are loads of Tunisians in Italy and Germany.

How many wives of Tunisians do you have in your forum?

I also want to know if Hajer is as rare as she thinks she is, are they any Tunisian girls married to English boys out there?

:)

Bigbrother

I'm married to a Tunisian, I don't know of any Tunisian women married to someone from another culture - there must be, hower Hajer might have a point!

kellyc

Hi ya,

I met my boyfriend in Egypt he was working as Animation, we then both decided to try and make a future, and as i am sure all the girls know on here when your man is in Animation you gotta watch out!! We had a lot of problems whilst he was in Egypt and so decided together to move to his home in Tunisia, we then both left our jobs and moved to Tunisia where we are still living together and trying to make as much as we can here, we are hoping to get a visa to the UK as i am very homesick and to be honest, normally at home i go out a lot, with my friends clubbing etc but have no social life here at all as i cannot speak the language, and can just sit on the internet all day. But as all my friends keep asking em was it really worth it, yes i have found the man i wil spend the rest of my life with, never in a million years did i think he would be Tunisian!!!!! now we just have to find a good situation, we have had so many problems making this relationship work we can now battle through anything. Yes Animation is a love rat, meat eating job, but there are a few that are genuine, but i have tested my boyfriend as much as possible lol!! so i now know its for real.

Anyway sickly as it is i just thought i would share it with you, for the girls that are falling in love with someone from the Animation team i would advise you to be very clever, always be one step ahead, test them, but never give up on them if you knwo its for real x

Hbrown1

Banned
Tunisian Romances

Hi,

I agree with you Kelly you do have to test them, but never give up on them.

I have been with my guy for 1yr, and it will be for ever and I know he feels the same way.

We text and phone each other every day, costly but worth it.

He wants out of the Animation Team, he is very intelligent and could do well for himself.

I am in no way knocking Animation they do work hard, but some of them also play hard!

I hope all goes well for you Kelly, I am dreading the Embassy I hope all our papers are in order when the time comes.

H.

kat

I completley agree with you guys, I was a rep over in tunisia for a fair while and its sad so many hearts that get broken, As one girl leaves on a coach another arrives.and living in hotels you see all that goes on. Yes i would have to say 90% of animation team are love rats but then there is the 10% that are true and honest.
But to find out you have to be very very clever. AS all tunisians will stick together when the going gets tough!"!!!!
My advice is dont leave them alone for to long !!! and when you get serious get them the hell out of animation fast.
Unfortunatley i have seen a few married tunisian animation who do not practice the faithfull rule. But thats the bad ones same in any country any job My god i worked on the railway and that was just as bad.

kellyc

Yes definately clever, the best thing that happened in our relationship was him leaving Animation, he loved his job (surprise) but there was no way it could have worked if he had stayed, and i certainly saw what they were all up too, it is sad because if you pick the wrong one you can seriously get misled, no matter where you go even Egypt the Animation team is Tunisian and the girls are 90% Russian, the games that get played are awful. Once they get it, its hard but worth it, my boyfriend is now working as an Electrician i know Animation will remain in his life but at least what came with the job has gone, i would definately say to anyone who is dating an Animator to ask them to leave if they are serious about you then they will no matter what, my boyfriend was out of a job for 5 months and it was hard going, test to the end lol.

kellyc

Hbrown1, i am feeling those phone bills, im still paying for mine, thousands have been given to Tmobile!!! but then i started to get the international calling cards the best one is iphone, it cost me £5 for one hour, definately worth having a look round to see if they sell them in your local corner shops etc. Were just preparing our visa information, thanks to Kris and Hajer we are making as much as we can, if we didnt have their advice we would have gone with nothing looking like a pair of love sick idiots!

Hbrown1

Banned
Tunisian Romances

Hi Kelly,

How are you? I used a card called mad for minutes and it was rubbish most of the time I couldn't get through.

So I wouldn't recommend that card to anyone.

I will try the one you have recommended, as it is all getting very costly.

Thanks
H.

kat

Hi can anyone help Me?????
I am going over to hand my notice to the uk embassy in november and then take the french non imped over to the Beledere does anyone know a full list of what documents they want need and what language they need to be in????
I know you need passport ,birth certificate in french, and a medical cert issued by tunisian on the cert does it have to have your blood type or just that your all ok and not got anything????
Any thing else anyone know of????

as my plan is to do this all in november and then just go over for the wedding end of jan...

Also god im off now .....lol Anyone know how long the papers are valid for is it 3 months??????

Any advice most welcome and needed

I think by the time we all get married there will be a good group of english girls in tunisia to be freinds with ..
I see a wags monthly day coming on

Hbrown1

Banned

Hi Kat,

Just read your mail, I think this is one for Kris.

I wouldn't know where to start, god what a nightmare!

I think it's your nerves that are making you lol!

It would with me, I look forward to the first adition of wags monthly lol.

Take care.
H.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

The full set of documents are in the marriage section of the website also please check the embassay site to be 100%

pej

Oh, do make sure to check up on the documents, often very time sensitive! Zorda (Mahdia area) where I'm getting married says 20 days maximum, and I beleive Kris had even less? Also it seems that they often say that just French is ok but then they want Arabic also... but there are French/Arabic translators everywhere and that does usually not take long. Mine got done while my fiance waited - too bad the authorities who sent him off to have the translation done told him alter that the document itself wasn't good enough to start with (not to worry, it was my birth cert and since I'm Swedish, they look different to yours. Yours should be just fine). Good luck! ;)

[/align]

W

weemap

Oh no girls- what mixed feelings and reviews - especially of the animation team.... I have being seeing a guy from animation since feb and been over 3 times and will be going back in December also....think I trust him and what he says although always have this nagging at the back of mind not to as I knowwhat they are all like as i have witnessedthem myself!!! Anyway moving over next Summer for 4 months soI'll see how things go then....

For all of you who spend lots on phone calls if you dial 09115014747 before you call you can get the call for 15 pence per minute from landline or mobile.

Rxx

W

weemap

Oh no girls - what mixed feelings and reviews - especially of the animation team.... I have being seeing a guy from animation since feb and been over 3 times and will be going back in December also....think I trust him and what he says although always have this nagging at the back of mind not to as I know what they are all like as i have witnessed them myself!!! Anyway moving over next Summer for 4 months so I'll see how things go then....

For all of you who spend lots on phone calls if you dial 09115014747 before you call you can get the call for 15 pence per minute from landline or mobile.

Rxx

candikisses

i have a lot of friends in animation that ive met this year with my visits
i love they guys 2 pieces n some are well hot but after wat ive seen not sure if
i could trust one!!!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

Hmmm

Even in England if your man has a job with loads of women around him in the mood for fun its a worry I would think.

If its any consolation Tunisian girls are the evious type and its the same for them I am probably the most boring man ever I work all day, I'm a baldy, and I know I am lucky to have a sexy wife but yet if i don't answer the phone I am for it as apparently in that 15 minutes I could have had nookie with my mistress!

Not quite paranoid but it apparently is almost expected behaviour!