Tunisian Romances

Hbrown1

Banned
One more piece of advice..if I do go back in October (I have told him I will and he says he is looking forward to seeing me) what is the best thing to do..a hotel or apartment and flights? I know he wont be allowed in a hotel and staying with him is not an option as he shares with a friend as he cannot afford anything himself.
Any ideas ladies..want you all to keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Aljaye xxxx

Hi Aljaye,

I always found it better to rent an appartment more private.

Manuel

Take a chance and follow your heart!

shell

Another one...

Hi guys...
I've not posted on the forum for ages but have been back occasionaly looking at the posts.

After a fantastic 18 months with my bf everything is over as, as my husband in england he changed into a man i had never met before in my whole life.
After basically 5 months of complete **** i have thrown him from the house and really couldn't give a s*** where he is but he does have a nice criminal record with a 9 months suspended sentance to go with it.....
B******

Hope you are all keeping well allthough there does seem to be a fair share of divorce, end of relationship stories going around at the moment...
Kisses to you all x x Lisa

Trulymadlydeeply

lisa again so sorry to hear this sad news. As I said to Lisa (africanlily) the first step is being true to yourself, get him out of your life and move on. You are young and beautiful whith your whole life ahead of you. xx

bobby g

Lisa, once again sorry to hear things haven't worked out as you hoped, better to end it now and start afresh. Draw a line and move on with your life. I wish you all the best for a happier future hope you find someone more deserving of you. x

[email protected]

sorry Lisa.
xxx
((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))

Mezoo

VIP Member
sorry about the downfall,,,,better sooner than later i guess eh ? :(

africanlilly

Hi Lisa

your not alone babes. just be strong and remember T.com cos there are loads of lovely caring people on here !

Whilst we waste our time with mr wrong we miss out on our time with mr right!

big hug

Love Lisa xxxx (o no now I am talking to myself) :eek: i'll get my white jacket

Cathibou

Hi Lisa

your not alone babes. just be strong and remember T.com cos there are loads of lovely caring people on here !

Whilst we waste our time with mr wrong we miss out on our time with mr right!

big hug

Love Lisa xxxx (o no now I am talking to myself) :eek: i'll get my white jacket

You can borrow my white jacket Africanlily !

Lisa you are definately not alone in this situation I know many people who have endured the same once their boyfriends/husbands get to the uk, myself, I think everything is too easy and too many of these men are weak and are unable to say no when temptation is offered. Be strong x

Black Mamba

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Essem

Staff member
Hi Lisa/Shell

Sorry to hear your news - main thing is that you're safe and well. x

Will he be allowed to stay in the Uk now?

Mezoo

VIP Member
I think everything is too easy and too many of these men are weak and are unable to say no when temptation is offered x
pretty good perception, as we've read here time and again..:(

DebbieZebbes

Lisa you are definately not alone in this situation I know many people who have endured the same once their boyfriends/husbands get to the uk, myself, I think everything is too easy and too many of these men are weak and are unable to say no when temptation is offered. Be strong x

It's a great shame that so many of them seem to 'lose their way' once they get here causing so many previously loving relationships to fail.

MellieC

Hi Shell,

sorry to hear your news, Debbie said it well ~ losing their way and "previously loving relationships" to fail!

no consolation to any of you that are enduring this at the moment, that you are not alone, but we are all in this together huh? there for each other every day all the way!
chin up, face the world, and know that we are all right there with ya!

akrem&bloss

Thankyou girls for all your lovely replies....

I do have some pictures of Akrem and I during our time together in France.....

Which I would love you all to see....

xxxxx

babsi

Be Happy,:) I don't understand either your comment of not being happy with yourself. Your boyfriend loves you for how you are now not what you think you should be like. Be happy in your own skin. It's not the wrapping on the parcel thats important... but what it holds within...:)

Jenny

4.gif

Congrats to your upcoming wedding and to have found your perfect match! xx

sheesha_chick

Congratulations...I am really happy for you both x

evonne

what a lovely ending. enjoy and rejoice that you were able to find each other and dont let anyone interfere again. Mine is the opposite his family in tunisia decided that they dont like me after out 11 year relationship now hty do anything and evrything to distroy us including using magic to cause trouble.....they are truly disgusting and although your family were not nice at least we dont try to poison people and have them killed etc.

As you go forward only have eyes for each other and and remember each day is a new begining so you have lots to look forward to

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi evonne and welcome to the forum, my goodness that does sound very extreme, I would keep well away from anyone that dabbles in that sort of stuff!!! Best wishes :)