Tunisian Romances

aljaye

Do you know the saddest thing about all this..all over the world men resort to fists to sort everytjhing out..
He will beat his friend etc..ugh
I had to listen to my ex's nephew talk about who was hard and who wasn't..the whole family was taught to stand "up for yourself". Yeah great until you end up on a tag at 16 years of age.
Cyndi hun..you know what to do. Out the door you go mate. He chose to move to a country where you have rights and the law is on your side..so he has to pay the price and abide by that. He is alone in your country..you are not.
It's not becasue he's Tunisian hun that it didnt work its because he was born with testosterone in his system and the caveman urge to control. So theres no shame in admitting it to anyone..happens all over the world every day to all races.
Keep your pride, keep yourself safe and dont sink to his level. Show him the door..and if he comes back show him the law.
xxx

aljaye

You can meet good and bad anywhere anytime anyplace, we can all vouch for that.
Some are lucky and meet nice genuine people online..others meet people who want a quick peek everynight so that they havent got to be arsed to go out and look smart to meet someone.
Personally I tried the online thing and met more weirdos and pervs that I've had hot dinners..so thats a no no..but others are lucky.
And I think that most of the foreign guys are genuinely looking for someone..most of the Brits just want to see if they've found someone easy.
I mean, if a guy my friend is chatting to only wants a "friend" then why does he ask her for a "side shot" when shes wearing her skimpy pyjamas and on webcam.
Not defending Snuggles fella here at all..but part of the blame lies with the fact that its so easy and that there are women who virtually advertise on these sites that they'll "play" on cam.
Self respect seems to be dissappearing!

Soltef

sian
i have been talking online for years, but am not looking so from the start it was always just freindship, it all depends on what is being said? if its hello how are u, and the like then ok
if its *** or *** related ie chatting somebody up the i stand by what i said
yes its ok to have friends of both sexes but if i found out my partner was online at the same time as me saying the same thing to another guy then i would want answeres and probably i would end it
now heres a story i have a mate of 30 years who chatted online to an american and went as far as marrying her for various reasons it didnt work and they divorced
so he went on again and found somebody here in scotland
but at the start he was telling me he had found a tart in *********
when he decided to get serious it was oh she is a lady so i said mmmm is this the same lady you were bad mouthing about 4 months ago
so between the american and the scots lass i said ok piss off i dont want to be party to this
i think he is a player but he woluld swear on his daughters life he aint
like i said before people think the internet is private but its far from it
do you know that as well everything you have done, written or cammed is not only stored on your comp (and no not even formating it gets rid of it) but is also stored at your isp
lol
all the best the hairy one

Very true!Nothing on a computer/on the internet is (100%) private or deletable!!Even anti-virus/spyware is spyware itself!That's modern technology for you.

N

nela

hehhe Aljaye I loved that decription of a man!!!

evonne

So sorry about your situation. There is only one thing to do and that is to now concentrate on you and try to heal from this situation. There are some nice people and maybe this is the universes way to tell you that you are too good for this treatment. This does seem to happen often and you have been unlucky but that does nto mean there is a truly nice person waiting for you to find them.....

the highlander

aljaye
hi there
in answer to your post about men and their fists,
what i was trying to point out is that men from this region seem to want to be cave men around the ladies and guess what you ladies love it,
the point i was making was HE WAS ABUSIVE TO A FEMALE down the phone until a male spoke to him
did i start the abuse. no
i accutally said ,stop being a stupid ass, return the money and say sorry
you can guess the reaction i got to that
the comment about going over was a throw away comment made by a cpl of the guys
as in
"i wonder what they would do if a few guys turned up do you think they would still be so romantic"
we never had any intention of going over
i personally wouldnt waste my hard earned cash when i go on holiday i want to enjoy myself
not bring home baggage in any shape or form
so its wasnt the guys here that started the abuse and i have read on various sites not only here that the guys over there are like spoiled children and think they should be obeyed and spit the dummy some mildly some with more severe concequences
the reason this happens is because ladies have an in built reaction that when hurt in the heart dept they mostly think, just forget it ,so the man will just go from 1 victim to the next.
oh and by the way lol what about the ladies that do react ie prawns in the guys curtains. cutting up his clothes, running up credit card ,
what is it they say????
hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
all the best
the highlander

aljaye

Well I guess we we will just have to agree to differ..because threats are threats and the intention is the same verbal or otherwise.
And why this region only? Its a global thing..men are men..its their hormones..!
Like I've said before I work in a valleys pub some evenings and watch them sit and swill the beer while the little wife sits at home and puts up with their rubbish when they get home.
No different.
And as for prawns and credit cards..I've never had a credit card and I wouldnt waste the prawns!!!

bobby g

Do you know the saddest thing about all this..all over the world men resort to fists to sort everything out..

Bit of a negative view of men!!! I don't think that can be true for the majority. If you think thats the norm it's well depressing thinking you may never have the chance to meet a really nice guy.:confused: Obviously if the really nice guy turns out to be a right twonk...well, kick him to the curb...quick time.:D

aljaye

Lol I'm not really that bad..guess i wa just trying to make the point that becasue this is a forum about Tunisia then Tunisian men get the slating..but they are not alone thats all..it does seem to be an across teh globe attitude for many."give him a good hiding"
but not all xx

Tunisianbelle

Cyndi I am sorry to hear about the troubles your husband is causing. It is a hard thing when the person you love turns out to be someone who does not have the same amount of love and respect for you as you have for them.

You really should not "play his game" because you are better than that. It may feel good at first (while you're doing it), but in the end the only purpose it serves it to lower yourself to his level.

I really liked the idea suggested to you of having a birthday/goodbye party combined. Your friends and family are going to love you no matter what and will be there for you to support you, love you, and help you get through this difficult time.

I wish you luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mezoo

VIP Member
the gangs all here

If it was my husband giving up his phone number to other women I would cut up his hands and arms!!!!
Cyndi run hun.. x x x
i would kick him out of my house, out of my country, out from earth maybe?????
Whats the world coming to can't guys just lie and pretend to be good husbands any more whist bonking on the quiet. Send him home Rapide Poste
I would also do that Nela, give him his own medicine...hmm, don't know if that expression exists in english.
it does. essem's right though.
My hubby would be going back to Tunisia in a wooden box minus his eyes
Give you a divorce? this guys seems to be stuck in the Middle Ages LOL or he's quite astonishingly stupid Tell him he can go and F*** himself for all you care x

I have given him one week to move out and I have an appointment with the Attorney next week. I am sick of the bull. I just want my life back.
just a few of the great comments from the peanut gallery. pretty fair consensus. (couple of guy quotes up there besides kris)
cyndi, you got the right idea and a lotta law to support you here. also, after 10 days remind INS he moved. he has 10 days to tell them or he is .......:cool::cool::cool:

Black Mamba

Well I guess we we will just have to agree to differ..because threats are threats and the intention is the same verbal or otherwise.
And why this region only? Its a global thing..men are men..its their hormones..!
Like I've said before I work in a valleys pub some evenings and watch them sit and swill the beer while the little wife sits at home and puts up with their rubbish when they get home.
No different.
And as for prawns and credit cards..I've never had a credit card and I wouldnt waste the prawns!!!
And that is why I'm for self defence, I would break anyone's legs, anyone who want to harm me, just because I'm a woman doesnt mean I have to take crap from idiotic men because their hormones are up:rolleyes:

Essem

Staff member
Me too BM, I totally agree with you, but when you're up against someone in a rage you realise just how vulnerable you are. You could possibly do a fair bit of damage but realistically if someone is strong and fit, you have very little chance of winning the battle.

Best if you can to distance yourself, if possible, to a safe place.

biba-areeba

And that is why I'm for self defence, I would break anyone's legs, anyone who want to harm me, just because I'm a woman doesnt mean I have to take crap from idiotic men because their hormones are up:rolleyes:

Wish it were that simple, It's not always easy to stand up to a man's fists, unless maybe you're some kind of amazon with super ninja powers. I once stood up to mine and although the return slap I gave him was a pretty feeble affair it still landed me in hospital.:( So I prefer to run and live to fight another day, am still running.:)

Black Mamba

Wish it were that simple, It's not always easy to stand up to a man's fists, unless maybe you're some kind of amazon with super ninja powers. I once stood up to mine and although the return slap I gave him was a pretty feeble affair it still landed me in hospital.:( So I prefer to run and live to fight another day, am still running.:)
I was 15 when I got into a fight with a young man who was 17 or 20 at that time, he was feared by most ppl in Zarzis and he wanted to slap my little sister for something I don't even remember now, I nearly broke his jaw and his ribs, I might be little but when I'm angry you better not touch me or anyone that matters to me lol

To this day, some members of my family can't believe I kicked his arse while some boys didn't dare talk to him, cowards.

It's easy to act strong and all muscles but the thing is to use your head and to hit in "good" places;)

Black Mamba

Me too BM, I totally agree with you, but when you're up against someone in a rage you realise just how vulnerable you are. You could possibly do a fair bit of damage but realistically if someone is strong and fit, you have very little chance of winning the battle.

Best if you can to distance yourself, if possible, to a safe place.
Actually, it depends on how you are physically speaking, not any woman can fight back that is true and that is why I said I'm all for self defence, every woman should learn how to defend herself, you never know.

Black Mamba

Oh and something else, always look confident, if you look anxious or scared by someone's appearance or give the impression that you are vulnerable you will be an easy target. :)

lynsey:o)

I'm all for self defence, every woman should learn how to defend herself, you never know.

i agree with you BM, self defence is a good thing and always necessary to have, you cant always win but sometimes if you show confidence and know how to look after yourself sometimes that all it needs as people will see this and hopefully think twice :)

Essem

Staff member
Actually, it depends on how you are physically speaking, not any woman can fight back that is true and that is why I said I'm all for self defence, every woman should learn how to defend herself, you never know.

So true BM - nowadays it should be compulsory ( it'll probably have to be soon!).

There was an Algerian guardian working in my building and he tried it on with most of the ladies living in the apartments. When we wouldn't have anything to do with him, he threatened to torch my car and also the car of a French neighbour. He saw us coming up from the beach one afternoon and turned the tap off (for cleaning the sand off our feet). He did it on purpose but it was the final nail in the coffin for me - there was a string of things he'd done. Well, I screamed till he came out of where he was hiding and he was so smug and constantly smirking - I lost the plot and hit him across the head then gave him a kicking! (Scottish thing this!!)

I'm not naturally aggressive but when someone rattles my cage like that - it's like light the blue touch paper and retire. A couple of neighbours came out (guys) and I told them to stand back and not to get involved.

Only problem was that I was wearing flip flops and if any of you have ever tried to kick someone whilst wearing flip flops well - it's not easy. I ended up with massive bruises on one foot. My son told me it's a good idea to wear heavy boots when attempting this!! I also hurt my arm through trying to slap him - jarred it really. But he never once bothered or threatened me or my neighbours again and was sacked within the week. He went back to Algeria never to return as I reported him and the police logged his details on their computer system so chances are he's stuck in his home country now.

Don't mess with Ess!

PS I felt so bad about what happened - I lost my temper and felt I lost the argument by lashing out. There was nothing clever in what I did and wouldn't recommend it.

Extract from "Confessions of a flip flop wearing, just off the beach, expat!"