Tunisian Romances

Trulymadlydeeply

Sidi Bou said is my favourite place it must be where all the Tunisian men take the ladies. Would love to live there..............
Ex lived in Tunis, worked at Tour Khalef, El Mouradi, Hill Diar and El Fell dotted about all over. He didnt like me going anywhere on my own and when I used to go and see him I was alone and he would be working so I really havent seen lots of Tuisia. I saw more after we were married and used to go back over there. would love to have a place over there as a base to travel around and show my son more about his culture.

M

MEMO43

hi truly which el mouradi did he work at?

Trulymadlydeeply

If I remember rightly Sol El Mouradi??? Melia comes to mind but can't think what has to do with it maybe in the name somewhere :confused:

Was a long time ago tho, would have been 1995/1996ish. Saw your post saying what a great hotel it is, I didnt ever get to stay there was too busy over here sorting out mounds of paperwork!!!!!!!! :D

feefad

truly melia was part of el mouradi when I first visited, think they ditched that part though :)

M

MEMO43

Congrats on the proposal Louise! Where does he work at the moment? I know that animators have a reputation of 'playing' hard but they all do work very hard and long hours as well.

sooz

Hiya everyone,
I met my fella at the Houda hotel in Skanes last June. We've been together a year now, and I have visited 4 times. We have discussed marraige, but I have reservations.
Trust is a biggie.....
Long distance relationships are hard enough let alone with hundreds of skantily clad ladies throwing themselves at anyone...
I'm sure all the ladies reading this know what I mean.

Any help?
please.....

sylviachoudry

talking to my friend who lives in tunisia, she says she was told that the embassy is moving any one know about this,?my hubby asked his friends and no one can say , maybe she got it wrong,

Trulymadlydeeply

You obviously do not work in the hotel environment then coyote!!!????

I was in the Tour Khalef in Sousse the day after we got married, both in wedding rings both obviously a married couple and a Maltese woman doing the areobics in a thong and not much else ( my hubby did the sports stuff) told him to "get rid" of me and she would take him to her room!!!! YES it DOES happen all too often.

MizzyC

Some Advice Much Needed

Hi,
I Visted Tunisia In March And I Never Really Knew Much About It. I Wass Staying In Hammamet And I Never Thought Anything Of It When The Animation Members Were Being Over Friendly. The Guy Was Really Nice & Well Hot. I Spent Alot Of Time With Him Everyday For The Weeks That I Was There. I Grew Very Very Fond Of Him As He Just Had Ways Of Making Me Smile And Laugh. He Said That He Really Liked Me Before I Left And That He Wanted To See Me Agen And He Was Coming To Work IN England In September. Since Iv Been Back We Have Regualry Been Talking And He Told Me That He Loves Me. I Think That I Feel The Same About Him Yet Since Iv Visted This Website My Mind Has Been Tied About How He Really Feels Or Weather Hes Just Using Me To Get Into England And Bcus Hes Animation Am I Just Another Girl? Any Advice Greatly Welcomed. :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi MizzyC

Oh dear the dilemmas begin, just go with your gut feeling and be open minded backed up with the helpful advice on here.

Jasmine

MizzyC

Only you know your feelings and his, and only you can judge how genuine he is. Follow your heart as Truly says. There will always be positive and negative points raised on this forum, but it that persons personal experience or knowledge....Not all tunisian men are after a visa, but how i have understood what you said he is already coming to the UK in september to work?
We cannot tell you what to do hun. This is your relationship, you need to be true to yourself, and remember that any long distance relationship, although is tough emotionally, they can work. They take alot of effort, trust and effective communication. As said on previous threads/posts, there are alot of bad apples out there, as well as many good ones, but your gut instincts will be what gives this away. Follow your heart and if you feel you want to give it a go, go for it...we only live once and why shouldnt you try to grasp at a chance of happiness.
Yes, there is a risk involved, a risk of getting your heart broken, but then all relationships involve a certain level of risk.
Good luck and the best of wishes to you.
xxx

deemo21

I agree with you jas..just wondering Mizzy he said he was coming to England anyway in September is that still the case x

feefad

Hi Mizzy, jasmine makes the points that probably everyone else is going to make. If he means alot to you, give it a go, you can get hurt by guys in the UKor elsewhere too and if you don't try you will never know. As has been said by kris and loads of people before, try and apply the same caution and mentality as you would with a relationship at home. The good thing is you are going to be more alert for anything if he isn't genuine as you have read the experiences of people here. As Truley says go with your gut feeling.

selz

I can only 2nd a lot of wot the last few posts have touched upon....

Go wiv it, enjoy it, trust ur instinct & jus remember life is 2 short 4 all the if's & but's so if it doesnt work out jus put it dwn 2 experience & move on with ur life.

At the end of the day we are all human & there are no right's & wrong's in this life.....

sylviachoudry

did u say hes coming to work in england in sept,?

ammoun

Hi,
I Visted Tunisia In March And I Never Really Knew Much About It. I Wass Staying In Hammamet And I Never Thought Anything Of It When The Animation Members Were Being Over Friendly. The Guy Was Really Nice & Well Hot. I Spent Alot Of Time With Him Everyday For The Weeks That I Was There. I Grew Very Very Fond Of Him As He Just Had Ways Of Making Me Smile And Laugh. He Said That He Really Liked Me Before I Left And That He Wanted To See Me Agen And He Was Coming To Work IN England In September. Since Iv Been Back We Have Regualry Been Talking And He Told Me That He Loves Me. I Think That I Feel The Same About Him Yet Since Iv Visted This Website My Mind Has Been Tied About How He Really Feels Or Weather Hes Just Using Me To Get Into England And Bcus Hes Animation Am I Just Another Girl? Any Advice Greatly Welcomed. :)
How old r u ?

Been married before ?

MizzyC

Yes He Still Is Coming To England In September
Thanks Alot For All Your Advice & For The Support Its Been Great :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Mizzy what is he coming to work as in September? Whereabouts will he be anywhere near where you live? Wow that saves you loads of headache trying to sort out his visa if he has already done it! Best wishes to you both.

MizzyC

Well I Dont Know As He Wanted To Earn Money Working In The City As A Translator Or Something Similar As He Speaks 8+ Languages. I Live Near Bournemouth On The South Coast. However I Am Really Kean To Travel & Hopefully Move Abroad, Do You Know How This Would Affect Him Or What He Would Have To Do If He Came?
Thankk Youuu :)

M

mand336

Am a bit confused here!!
Surely, for him to be coming here in September then he would have to have a definitive plan? As far as I am aware he wont be allowed to work, can you clarify which (if any) Visa he has Mizzy,
M x