Tunisian Romances

Tounsia

MissyC

Is he working here permanently from september?

I cant say all the Animation guys are genuine, me personally i wouldnt trust any guy working in a hotel but if hes going to work here then thats a different story.

Jasmine

I have friends who are in animation, they are NOT all bad....being friendly and having the gift of the gab so to speak is all part of their job descriptions....i would not like to be in a hotel when the staff, especially the entertainers are miserable LOL....

Although, i must admit, there is entertaining, and then there's "entertaining"... they are human's with their own minds, so bed hopping is a choice they solely make, and yes it does happen, but not with all lads in animation.
This thread can cause so much upset, and we are all entitled to our opinions, and we can all sit here and say we would not do it, but some do, but i think if that attraction between 2 people, regardless of animation or not, even the baddest of bad lads, calm down, and settle down with just one woman, it has been known.

We are all capable of judging our relationships, our men, and follow not only our hearts but our heads too. When entering any new relationship, we have an air of caution around us, we get paranoid, we may 'test' the men we are with, this is something people do.But only do we know whether our guy is genuine.

It is very hard for some people reading these threads and posts to hear people's reactions and opinions on their relationships, but we are all entitled to freedom of speech, and speak as you find. I just dont think all animation guys are after one thing, some do genuinely want to find 'the one'... we all have pasts and just if we chose the wrong path does not mean we cannot correct in future.

If anyone has entered a relationship, follow your heart and head, if it does not feel right and alarm bells start ringing in your head, that is a sign that something probably is not right. Keep your communication open and always iron out differences you may have with your partner, do not let it be swept under the carpet.

selz

I dont agree wiv the "dont trust any guys working in the hotels" comment...

That is so untrue they all dont work in animation, my fella works in the bar, i known him 7yrs as friends then got 2gether last yr...
I mite add that i trust him 100%, so u can not put them all in the same category....

selz

LOL jas in ur last section u sounded soooooo much like sb.....

deemo21

If he is coming to England anyway in September then I would just arrange to see him when he comes and take it from there x

feefad

Agree Nicola, and in fairness, I know we are talking about Tunisia but how many of us would go on holiday to Spain and go with one of the reps or hotel staff there? It is kind of the same thing and again you will get some good ones sneaking in.

mizzy - thats fab if he is coming here in spet as it gives you a chance to get to know him outside of the holiday environment. My one concern would be if he doesn't have a visa yet and is looking for you to sponser him then thats a little bit of responsibility for you quite early on but not sure as don't think you're posts have said.

feefad

Hi Coyote, my husband is a former chef of animation. he is the first one to admit that alot of them are just out for some fun but there were even people working for him (albeit rare) who did not behave in this way and did remain faithful. I'm not saying that this guy is wrong as the people he know personally have behaved like this, and I have witnessed it myself, but I have also witnessed some of them not behaving like this also.

Tounsia

Thanks Nicola you took the words right out of my mouth! :)

Of course not all are like that but im very paranoid about tunisian guys

MizzyC

As far as i can remeber he was saying something about a 'Settlement Visa' i think, or some visa where he doesn't need a work permit aswell.

M

mand336

Mizzy, does he have a settlement visa or is he asking you to help him get it???

sylviachoudry

if hes got a visa how and what kind ask him,

sylviachoudry

may be hes going to study,

Jasmine

LOL jas in ur last section u sounded soooooo much like sb.....
Selz..

Learnt from the best :D our own little princess hehe :)
xx

selz

Coyote said:
Waiters, barmen, shopkeepers and the like are usually not be put into this drawer, but they are by far not as innocent as one would think <g>.

However, this does not mean that such a person does not EXIST, it is only extremely hard and unlikely to actually FIND one!
Personally how often do u read on here of bad experiences with hotel workers..i.e...barmen, waiters, shopkeepers etc????
Mainly it is in regard 2 the animation teams (i will not comment as ive not had any experience with animation)....

Jasmine

Nicola said:
Hi all....just want to point out that Tonisia said "personally" she wouldnt trust anyone in a hotel....

I dont agree with that either, but it wasnt a blanket statement just a personal opinion, which we are all allowed on here!!
x
I never criticised anyone for having their Personal opinion.....what i said was we are all entitled to freedom of speech, and i just do not find all animation guys to be the same...which is obviously my opinion...

Threads like these will cause upset amongst us all when we all have differing opinions...but i speak as i find, and although i know animators who do bed hop, im just stating that not ALL do...

M

MEMO43

going back to Mizzy for a moment - I think you need to find out exactly what kind of visa he has and then when he does come over take things as you would any other relationship. What i would say from my own experience is think how you would both cope if he goes back and you have a long distance relationship - i have said before on this site that i admire the girls on here who manage to do this....its not easy!

Trulymadlydeeply

i think if he is studying it would be a visa for studying a settlement visa I THOUGHT was only as a spouse?? Please correct me if Im wrong, dont want anyone getting hurt uneccessarily!!!

sparkle

yes it is only for a spouse, he cant come here to study on a settlement visa.

sparkle

STUDENT VISA
Original letter of acceptance from an educational establishment in the UK offering a firm and unconditional place on the course of study. The letter should clearly state the title of the course, cost of tuition / course fees, number of hours of formal study per week, start and end dates of the course.
Evidence of your or your sponsor’s ability to fund the entire course and all of your maintenance and accommodation requirements. All bank statements produced should be original, cover a period of at least three months and be less than two weeks old on the date of application.
Evidence of accommodation
Details of your previous education or work
For UK sponsored applications, the immigration status of the sponsor, their income and employment.

SETTLEMENT VISA (FIANCÉ(E), SPOUSE OR CIVIL PARTNER)
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate (or something which shows that a marriage is intended to be held within six months of your arrival in the UK).
Original or certified copy of evidence that the sponsor is present and settled in the United Kingdom, or is to be admitted for settlement at the same time as the applicant arrives in the UK; Legally certified Evidence of the Sponsor’s immigration status (i.e. passport and leave to remain) showing entry and exit stamps
If there have been previous marriages; the decree absolute (or equivalent) or death certificate of the previous spouse.
A tenancy agreement, property deeds, mortgage details or evidence of accommodation in the UK.
Proof of the couple’s income or means of livelihood - pay slips, savings, and income from other sources. Bank statements should cover a period of six months.
Applicant’s own, personal bank statements. This is irrespective of whether any of the costs are actually being paid by the applicant.
A certificate of employment of the person resident in the UK. This should indicate how long he/ she was worked there, the salary and working hours per week.
Bulletin No 3 is a police record for Tunisians
Evidence of contact in the form of photos, letters, emails, phone bills

sparkle

posted the difference so you know