Tunisian Romances

sianperkins89

i would like to add that i always get my own way with him, if i dont want to talk about something we dont have to. if i dont want to go out then we can stay in. but if he wants to do something i often say no. i dont like being told what to do, especially one time the first time i was visiting him, he told me to hurry up and finish my dinner so we can go out for a coffee with his friends, i broke down crying (i dont like 2 be interupted from eatin, much like a dog haha) and he felt so bad he phoned his friend to say we cant come out and kept apologising the whole evening as i didnt wanna eat the rest of the dinner coz it went cold whilst i was crying. that was a sad occassion, but from then he learnt two things. dont tell sian what to do and do not rush me to eat or take my food away! hahahaa. it sounds childish, but was only 18 though....

max

babytunisia.......awwww I love it............

did he look at you all sorry with the beaming brown eyes...........and all was forgiven...........lol.........
Most definately - I am madly in love with baby tunisia and he SO knows it. He gets away with all sorts - he has helped me clean the wall and looked at me saying "o ohh" as if I had done it. xx

maria1

so sorry mistle for all your troubles, so sad. Very difficult for you to focus on your mum when your mind and heart is being shunted all over the place. Your husband will be around when your mum is no longer Give her your love and your time, no doubt she wants it and deserves it, hard as it is, please try to emerse yourself with your mum for now. Your husband is no different from many men, sadly (and some women too) there is good and bad in all of us, whatever our nationality. It is questionable whether or not he truly loves you, the reasons for his love and marriage to you are also questionable. What is obvious is the fact that he is terribly selfish and needs to grow up. You have been given such support here and some excellent advice, you may well need to act on some of this, especially th "legal" aspects. For now, I go along with a lot of others, see to your mum, see to your own life, try and cut out the stress he is causing you, as he seems to be in control and he is not being very nice at all towards you, all this changing attitudes, its no good to you. It's so difficult when you love a person, so very difficult, but you must protect yourself, he is doing what he is doing because he can, please try and stop this, it is ok to take control yourself. You have told him you love him he knows you want him back, there is not a lot more you can do. I would ignore him now, let him choose his own path, however much this hurts you, to carry on as it has been will only bring you more pain now and in the future, you have as much as you need to cope with just now. If it is necessary, inform him that you are dealing with your mum and you WILL NOT be dealing with him until your mum no longer needs you, make it clear and move on, ignore him. Get back your health and your sanity, one step at a time, priorities. If he loves you, if he recognises your emotional turmoil, if he cares, he will spare you these mind-games, this childish behaviour, and he will come to his senses and either come to stand with you, or at least wait until you have the time and the strength to sort out your marriage. Good luck and best wishes and may your mums god smile upon her and make things easier for her during this time.

akrem&bloss

Most definately - I am madly in love with baby tunisia and he SO knows it. He gets away with all sorts - he has helped me clean the wall and looked at me saying "o ohh" as if I had done it. xx
Awwwww........Happy Days...........making me giggle and smile..........can't wait to be a Mummy to my own babytunisia.......

Black Mamba

Babytunisia? what shall I call mine( when I have one) LOL

the highlander

mistle

hi there
this is going to sound hard but as a guy i am telling you, PLAY HARD TO GET
if he loves you he will come running
Women are stronger at the emotional stuff far stronger than any guy
look after your mum 1st and always, cause if you dont it will haunt you later
leave him to do what ever he wants and if he calls or txt ,then txt back saying
"i am to busy right now ,my mother needs me, speak when i am ready"
look after yourself and stay strong nobody can get to you if you dont let them
take care
the highlander

akrem&bloss

Bosshoss...........

Why is it so so so very important to Tunisian men to have a son...........

Akrem says that it is because our son will always be with us..........but our daughter will go to be with her husband.........

I have tried to explain that I am sure whether we have a son or a daughter.......they will leave home at some time in their life...........to be wife their husband/wife...............

Black Mamba

^^I hate that, seeing as I'm the one being nice to my parents, sounds funny that they think that daughters are useless, if you get what I mean.

sianperkins89

lol its more likely that the son's gonna go and come back once a year if they're lucky if he's marrying a european woman. the daughters will still be there to look after them. all children should be treated equally...they are all capable of giving you grandchildren, looking after you in your old age and making you proud! what's so good about a son compared to a daughter? they will get more freedom and do more bad things for which the daughter would be disowned if she did them. people should love their kids equally.

aljaye

Bosshoss...........

Why is it so so so very important to Tunisian men to have a son...........

Akrem says that it is because our son will always be with us..........but our daughter will go to be with her husband.........

I have tried to explain that I am sure whether we have a son or a daughter.......they will leave home at some time in their life...........to be wife their husband/wife...............
Its an old fashioned tradition as well I think..some nationalities think its important to have a male heir to carry on the name and the genes (look at all the girl babies that are aborted in India for example..) we are lucky its not that as important here..but if you look at our own royal family..the women drop belowthe male in line to the throne!!
Its a matter of pride I think..look I have a big strong son..not look I have a pretty dainty daughter. Which is very very silly!

ROULLA

people should love their kids equally.
Hi Sianperkins hope that you are in good health! I definitely love my son and daughter the same, OK my son gets a bit more spoilt but that's because his younger i don't know, but if it came down to it and they both needed an arm, one could have the right and the other the left...I would kill for my kids they are my life...i love them equally the same, they are my pride and joy..

aljaye

Babytunisia? what shall I call mine( when I have one) LOL
La bamba...

Lol

Sorry couldnt resist that..!

Black mamba..La Bamba..get it..ah well never mind..

Black Mamba

La bamba...

Lol

Sorry couldnt resist that..!

Black mamba..La Bamba..get it..ah well never mind..
Well, the baby will be a bomba:D his parents are sexy hehe

max

I havent seen any ugly babies that have tunisian blood - well no babies are ugly but some of them have characterful faces if you know what i mean. Whereas all tunisian and mixed tunisian ans european babies I have seen are lovely. Dont know what happens between birth and the adulthood as I have seen a few camels knocking about!!!!!
Going back to why tunisian men think having a son is so important................Not sure but my hubby said he wasnt bothered either way but cried and kept saying, my son, my son. I think its a man thing but his tunisian friends have daughters and are equally as proud. They all want to try again for a boy though so maybe its important.
Anyway baby tunisia is so mischievous tonight he wont go to sleep and keeps shouting eazyaye and laughing. No more jaffa cakes me thinks. xx

sianperkins89

camels! haha, can i ask those of you who have babies with tunisian men. how are you raising your kids? are you teaching them tunisian? or just english at the moment?
i guess it depends on which country you are living in does it? i mean if i was in england i would make sure they learn english first, then tunisian when they can, or i would use more english with the child. then if i lived in tunisia it would be better to teach it tunisian from a baby. any thoughts???

Black Mamba

My baby will speak 3 languages by the time he/she is 5 years old:cool:

bobby g

My baby will speak 3 languages by the time he/she is 5 years old:cool:
Only three!!!!:D

I don't think it matters what language you speak with your baby. Important thing is you speak to them from their first breath. I always read and sang to mine, actually used to sing and play them music before they were born.:) If you live in UK makes sense to speak English first if in Tunisia then sense dictates Tunisian would be first choice. Children are like sponges and absorb knowledge so give them plenty to think on.:D