Tunisian Romances

aljaye

Hi

just to give you an update- after many discussions with my husband and with myself(!) I realsied I cannot go back into this marriage and know it won't happen again. I have made the very difficult decision to end it now. It was not an easy choice I have to say as I really want to believe he will change and won't do it again- but I am not sure I can take that risk. Thank you all for your help and support on this x x x

I am sure you have made the best decision hard tho it is..as has already been said if that is his reaction to anything that he finds difficult or doesnt like it will always be his reaction, best to walk away now than end up a human punchbag afraid to speak or move for fear of a backlash.
good luck x

bubbles

Hi unsure, sorry to hear about your marriage, just be strong you are a brave women, best of luck take care xxx

MM4AS

be strong hun, and know we're here for you

janette b

I think you have made the best decision, as your safety must come first, be strong and move on. I am sure we are all thinking of you x

Essem

Staff member
Hi

just to give you an update- after many discussions with my husband and with myself(!) I realsied I cannot go back into this marriage and know it won't happen again. I have made the very difficult decision to end it now. It was not an easy choice I have to say as I really want to believe he will change and won't do it again- but I am not sure I can take that risk. Thank you all for your help and support on this x x x
Hi unsure

You have made a very difficult decision - it's not easy when you've invested so much of your love, emotions and time into someone to end things.

It's totally understandable why you've come to the decision you have - better safe than sorry - his actions could have marked the start of (and invariably is) a very slippery slope.

bobby g

Hi

Yes you have made a very difficult decision, but I think the right one for you. It pay seem hard for you now, but I hope you find a happy future for yourself and someone who will love you as you deserve to be, if that is your wish.

Never settle for less than you are worth, and I believe you are worth plenty.:) Take care and all the best. xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi unsure, you must be feeling very let down by the man that you love and have spent time with, actually chosen to be your husband and the start of a new life together. It is better that it has ended now before it got any worse. Remember he IS the FAILURE, you have done nothing wrong. I used to try and make so many excuses up for my EX, in the end you realise, there are NO excuses. Chin up and hold your head high, all the best to you x

Dinna

Hi Unsure! I know I don't know you, but I'm so sorry to read your story.. :(
I do believe, however, that you've made the right choice. You're a strong woman it seems, and you deserve so much better. Best of luck with everything

Dolly

Unusre - I too think you made the right choice no matter how hard it has been. A man who puts his hands on a woman once is more than likely to do it again. He is not worth your love but definitely there is a gentle soul out there for you. A man who hits a woman is not a man but a coward. I wish you good luck, many of us know how hard it is to end a marriage but like othere have said, we are always here to listen and give you support.

the highlander

unsure

hi there
i have read your plight with interest, the desicion you have made is a hard but correct one.
any guy no matter where he comes from ,that either lifts his hand or his voice to a woman is a bully, and from a guy, the line in the sand is the 1st slap or raised voice in anger (and i mean real anger) where you feel threatened
because after you have done it once it becomes easier and or quicker way to sort a problem
so i know its a hard and difficult thing to do, but stay strong and think about you
all the best
the highlander

marie59

Banned
Hi
The decision you have made must have been difficult i wish my daughter was as strong as you she has an abusive Tunisian husband who really showed his true colours when he arrived here. Good luck stay strong and i am sure you will find happiness again.
Marie xxx

loveconquersall

This is the beginning of a new chapter in your life don,t look back look forward i admire how strong you have been good luck for your new chapter xx

Soltef

This is so true, there's a lot of truth in the saying a leopard cannot change it's spots. I think it's rare for an abuser to change his way's as to change they must first believe they are in the wrong and in many cases they have grown up in an enviroment where violence against women is seen to be the norm and so on some level they believe it acceptable. Because many times it's "your fault" because of whatever reason they seize upon to justify their behaviour. Be sure it is never your fault. Hard as it is to leave and start again sometimes it's the wisest move you can make.
An abuser doesn't change for the better unless/until they see they are in the wrong, seek help and stop blaming their victim(s)-they will carry on with other forms of abuse, sometimes for many yeras. It is best to summon up the (inner) strength and walk away from an abuser-you make them 'win' if you stay.Leave as soon as possible and don't look back..

marie59

Banned
It works love i just had a look hehe xx

sparkle

oh no cannot access FB at work :(
will look later lovey xx

bubbles

Hi Alijaye,

Just had a look pics look great & you both look so happy! xx :)

sianperkins89

very nice!! i wanna go to carthage, after seeing your photos and rio's also! 2 years of visiting tunisia and my Bf has never taken me there, what a beast. i shall demand it!

Soltef

very nice!! i wanna go to carthage, after seeing your photos and rio's also! 2 years of visiting tunisia and my Bf has never taken me there, what a beast. i shall demand it!
What a 'beast' indeed,haha!Demand he takes you to Carthage Land,if you haven't been already, and leave him there with the other beasts,haha (that's what I nearly did with mine!)!

Mezoo

VIP Member
nice photos alison, looks like you got a great time in tunisia.