2013-11-03 20.46.02.jpg

Essem

Staff member
Optimized-IMG_0113.JPG

Essem

Staff member
Optimized-IMG_0114.JPG

Jane BM

We've just spent the evening with a Tunisian couple who are here on their honeymoon!! From Tunis....been together for many years, from a distance I didn't even think she looked Tunisian.

Anyway it turns out she's 5 months pregnant..(though they've been together for years)...was clearly pregnant to me. The wedding guests didn't know she was pregnant, husband joked it off as 'gas'..:eek::eek:..

And she's just sat and smoked about 40 cigs in one evening!!! :(:(....even as a smoker myself, I found it awful to watch and couldn't stop thinking about that little baby.

A couple who've very clearly gone against the grain and tradition here.

DARK ANGEL

We've just spent the evening with a Tunisian couple who are here on their honeymoon!! From Tunis....been together for many years, from a distance I didn't even think she looked Tunisian.

Anyway it turns out she's 5 months pregnant..(though they've been together for years)...was clearly pregnant to me. The wedding guests didn't know she was pregnant, husband joked it off as 'gas'..:eek::eek:..

And she's just sat and smoked about 40 cigs in one evening!!! :(:(....even as a smoker myself, I found it awful to watch and couldn't stop thinking about that little baby.

OMG Jane , how she can put her baby in this danger ????????? she don't know that is a big risk !Being a mum start from the mind , how we can protect our child , god bless him :(

Jane BM

OMG Jane , how she can put her baby in this danger ????????? she don't know that is a big risk !Being a mum start from the mind , how we can protect our child , god bless him :(
I thought the same...apparently it's a little girl. I guess people just 'assume' it'll all be alright!!! I had to explain to my husband afterwards though of the health risks to this baby.

DARK ANGEL

I thought the same...apparently it's a little girl. I guess people just 'assume' it'll all be alright!!! I had to explain to my husband afterwards though of the health risks to this baby.
Well stranger behaviour everywhere :mad:

Trulymadlydeeply

Clearly couldn't careless either of them!!!!

gem15

Ive seen that so many times here and would go as far as to say ive seen it more here than back in the UK. It disgusts me to see it and i have to bite my tongue not to say anything.

Jane BM

Very rare you see it in the UK now....fortunately....

Essem

Staff member
mahdia 1.jpg

Essem

Staff member
wedding mahdia.jpg

Essem

Staff member
mahdia costumes.jpg

ROULLA

Hi Essem hope that you are well!
I have never really understood as to why they put make up on children to be honest with you, I think that natural beauty is much nicer and a child should look like a child not plastered with make up, maybe I am old fashioned but I never wore mascara til I was around 23 years old.
But then again I have never understood why boys that get circumcised wear nail varnish either, I am definitely old fashioned.;)

Essem

Staff member
mahdia costume.jpg