Tunisian Wedding traditions

ROULLA

Hi Essem hope that you are well!

I like the traditional wear and not so much make up, I find that there are loads of people that plaster themselves with make up when they are getting married, like there going to war,,

Has anyone noticed how they place loads of white powder on their skin so that they look like they have seen a ghost as this is the sign of a virgin apparently.....I don't know about anyone else, but give me the sun any day and sod the make up.:)

missmetal

Hi Essem hope that you are well!

I like the traditional wear and not so much make up, I find that there are loads of people that plaster themselves with make up when they are getting married, like there going to war,,

Has anyone noticed how they place loads of white powder on their skin so that they look like they have seen a ghost as this is the sign of a virgin apparently.....I don't know about anyone else, but give me the sun any day and sod the make up.:)
It's worse when they start to sweat as well, smudgeroo! Lol

ROULLA

It's worse when they start to sweat as well, smudgeroo! Lol
Good morning Missmetal hope that you and your family are all well!

The thing is that there are so many beautiful brides in Tunisia, but when you see them without make up they look more beautiful then when they wear make up.

Mr Brian Smith

I like to see the female form in it's natural form, a lot of females wear way to much and look like something you pay for on a lonely night from a dark alley. and the ones with the fake tans what look like should be in charlie and the chocolate factory. anyway each to their own

missmetal

Good morning Missmetal hope that you and your family are all well!

The thing is that there are so many beautiful brides in Tunisia, but when you see them without make up they look more beautiful then when they wear make up.
Hi Roulla, we are fine thanks, hope you are well too. I agree, so beautiful and waaaay to much make-up. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy dressing up and putting on a chunk if make-up too, but foundation is just not a must have for me. If u do use it then it's very light coverage but I claustrophobic. This is such a big day for the girl so someone should change the routine or match the foundation correctly lol

Jane BM

Hi Roulla, we are fine thanks, hope you are well too. I agree, so beautiful and waaaay to much make-up. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy dressing up and putting on a chunk if make-up too, but foundation is just not a must have for me. If u do use it then it's very light coverage but I claustrophobic. This is such a big day for the girl so someone should change the routine or match the foundation correctly lol
Tinted moisturiser for me...I'm like you, foundation makes me feel 'claustrophobic'.

Essem

Staff member
wedding.jpg

Essem

Staff member
weddingn 1.jpeg

Essem

Staff member
wedding 3.jpg

ROULLA