Tunisian Wedding traditions

feefad

Ah that is sweet!! my hubby asked for our second song "sorry seems to be the hardest word" made me laugh but he loved the song so I didnt want to put my foot down!! We had a dj playing tunisian songs before we had even finished our food, all the tunisians dancing round the tables while my family sat still eating!! My wedding is a legend in my family, dont think anyone in my family here will beat it in the crazy factor :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Got the video too, my God when I watch it back now it does make me giggle. All the camera man keeps doing is zooming in on my eyes!!! Maybecoz ive got blue eyes??

pej

Congrats! We had a simple wedding, but indeed the Tunisian weddings can be quite a... spectacle!

Jen

Ah congratulations, have a wonderful time :D you must be so so excited now!!! Its nice to have the good stories here too, make sure you take photos :D xx

Cyndi

Congratulations and best wishes

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Cyndi how are you enjoying your married life together hun?

delly

congrats hope u have a wonderful day!
do u wax?!?!? sounds like a strange question but there is meaning to it.
4 the week b4 tey wedding try not to shave or wax any thing! as part of there tradition they du it 4 u u they'll wax EVERYTHING face back bum legs neck toes fingers arms pits all ur lady bits belly everything. but they do it with a concoction of sugar lemon juice and water.they did it to me and i no others who had it done on they wedding day. they say its so ur clean for ur husband and so if ur havin all the henna dun the smoothe skin make it last longer.

gem

I dont think id be letting any1 wax my bits like that, its bad enough goin 2 the salon n gettin it done. Congrats leanne and i hope you have a perfect day, post some pics!! xxx

Scoobydoo

UM no!!! I got what i wanted waxed before i went.....

feefad

me too Nicola, ive read about that and it doesnt sound nice.

Leanne please dont post pic of that :p

Scoobydoo

exactly....lol
Isnt that the kind of waxing that they did here with sugar etc about 100 years ago!!

Patrice

Banned
4 the week b4 tey wedding try not to shave or wax any thing! as part of there tradition they du it 4 u u they'll wax EVERYTHING face back bum legs neck toes fingers arms pits all ur lady bits belly everything. but they do it with a concoction of sugar lemon juice and water.they did it to me and i no others who had it done on they wedding day. they say its so ur clean for ur husband and so if ur havin all the henna dun the smoothe skin make it last longer.

Voilá!

This is why I said No when he proposed me :D

Cheryl

Not a cat in hell's chance of doing my bits! xxx

K

Kassie

lol Traceyp....and I thought you were a smoothie like me! :D;) hehe

xxxx

gem

I rly cnt think of anythin worse, i do it myself but no chance anyone is goin down there for that, also i dnt have hair on my face etc so they wud jus be peelin ma skin lol

Kymbers

I rly cnt think of anythin worse, i do it myself but no chance anyone is goin down there for that, also i dnt have hair on my face etc so they wud jus be peelin ma skin lol

Got to agree on that one, if anybody is going to cause me pain then it's going to be me, lol :eek:

gem

Yeh deffo u can swear at yourself you cant scream and swear at your new fmily lol i dont think that would go down very well xxx

Kymbers

I shouldn't imagine it would, lol

Cheryl

lol Traceyp....and I thought you were a smoothie like me! :D;) hehe

xxxx

Actually Kassie.........

Was thinking about giving myself an Hollywood before I went out.

Don't forget we only got 16 days left before we board twag's airlines on our Crunchie's.

OH I'm so excited ............................................ :D

xxx

gem

I had a hollywood before i had izzy OMG the pain, the woman made me bleed lol the things us women have 2 do!!! xx