Tunisian wine

Does anyone know where I could buy Tunisian wine in London? :))Magon)

Trulymadlydeeply

Dont mean to be rude but have you found a nice Tunisian wine then?? I still look like Im sucking wasps from drinking it a week ago, yuk, bring on the Pinot Grigio anyday!! x

Cathibou

Does anyone know where I could buy Tunisian wine in London? :))Magon)
Why would anyone want to buy Tunisian wine with the wide choice of nice wines we have here? sorry can't understand it myself!
Cx

Tunisian wine Magon is better than any Spanish or French wine, and it is not cheap either. The qualilty is the same as Argentinian. Mostly exported to France.

M

Maxim Puzin

Dear colleagues,
i was surprised when tried tunisian Magon wine. It was really really good. But unfortunatelly here in Ukraine i can't find it. May be you have any ideas how can i get couple of bottles of this wine not flying to Tunisia.. in more cheaper way :)

Thank you!

p.s. since noone imports this wine to Ukraine i would likely try to open this niche here, cause i really think it may be much better of Franch or Italian wines.

Thank you.

caveatemptor

Good morning Maxim,
I too am a great fan of Magon wine. I have a Tunisian registered import/export company so if you want any more details pm me and maybe we can collaberate.

C

Cas

Had to go the dreaded all inclusive last month but was amazed the wine on offer was actually better to us than Magon which is a bit dark and rusty. I love Malbec and the red was close to this the white not bad, same brand. Cave can you send any goods or are you registered for a specific group of goods and can you export to any port of entry in UK?

caveatemptor

Hi Cas, we are registered for any commodity, but having said that personal effects are too much trouble to get involved in.

C

Cas

No not personal effects, but to clear any customs?

caveatemptor

Yes, but we are not customs brokers.

C

Cas

You just organize shipping then ?

caveatemptor

I`m shocked! I went to Magazin General to buy my favourite wine, Magon rouge, and the price has soared to over 9 dinars. Has there been a bad grape harvest? Has tax increased? Exploitation of a popular wine? Does anyone have any answers?

Essem

Staff member
I noticed that most of the wine has gone up a good bit in price.

There wasn't much under 7 dinars

annibee

I`m shocked! I went to Magazin General to buy my favourite wine, Magon rouge, and the price has soared to over 9 dinars. Has there been a bad grape harvest? Has tax increased? Exploitation of a popular wine? Does anyone have any answers?
:eek:

gem15

Carrefour in Tunis, Magon was 8.500 so its worth doing a big shop up there.

Trulymadlydeeply

Must try that one when I'm there next, have never found a nice wine yet :(

Essem

Staff member
Must try that one when I'm there next, have never found a nice wine yet :(
There are loads of nice wines there now Truly - have a look at the wine album on t.com fb - I've had to try them all of course.:D:p

Essem

Staff member
100_5829.JPG100_5827.JPG

Essem

Staff member
magnifique.jpg

Essem

Staff member
gris.jpg