uk visa appeal

love1970

Hello ! Today it was the hearing for my spouse visa appeal so the decision will be made in 28 days as they say according to what my visa was failed on first time me and my fiance think that we should hear happy news but im really not very sure that they gonna accept honestly they try to not accept as they can anyway fingers crossed that we gonna get it does any one here lived the same experience as me if yes let me hear all your stories tarrr

robynnehm

Good luck x x

love1970

Many thx

love1970

Hi luna 06 thx for askingnot yet nothing new they said 17 auguest is the hearing but heard nothing till now let them take their time im not bothered now lol

luna06

Hi luna 06 thx for askingnot yet nothing new they said 17 auguest is the hearing but heard nothing till now let them take their time im not bothered now lol
Pray that you will get good news soon, why was your visa refused ? We are still waiting, we applied beginning of July

love1970

Hi my visa was refused on a small thing my partner is getting money from motability and she gave them paper works to proove that nut when they went yo her bank account they discovered that no money coming form motability to her bank account so they asked more explanation about that and my visa was refused but the justification is easy the money that she geths goes directly to ford company thats it well the solicitor says its illegal the use that for refusing because the knew that the money is not coming to her bank account so with the same way they can know where its going thats it

luna06

Hi my visa was refused on a small thing my partner is getting money from motability and she gave them paper works to proove that nut when they went yo her bank account they discovered that no money coming form motability to her bank account so they asked more explanation about that and my visa was refused but the justification is easy the money that she geths goes directly to ford company thats it well the solicitor says its illegal the use that for refusing because the knew that the money is not coming to her bank account so with the same way they can know where its going thats it
Aww I really hope they can rectify their mistake and granted you a visa, after how long u got an answer ? As we are waiting for 10 weeks :(

love1970

I got an anseer after 70 days i applyed on the 17 of september 2014 well for me now i only need a yes or a no because thats really stressful

love1970

You mean 10 days since you applyed gor your visa or appealed against their refusal decision

luna06

You mean 10 days since you applyed gor your visa or appealed against their refusal decision
I meant we applied for our spouse visa and we are waiting 10 weeks to get an answer for spouse visa, so you waited 70days for spouse visa and was refused ?

luna06

I got an anseer after 70 days i applyed on the 17 of september 2014 well for me now i only need a yes or a no because thats really stressful
I know what u mean :( is
Not easy at all, being apart is hard, hopefully you will get an answer soon , all the best x

scotty_bambam

So sorry hope it gets sorted out soon.

Jane BM

Thing is when someone is exempt from the earnings threshold of £18,600 for example because they receive disability allowance, they do still have to prove that they can support the applicant financially, if the payment is going towards a car then that money is already taken into account and can't be used as funds to support the applicant.

Selmi

I am I not right in thinking that your partner will lose out on her disability/motability or certainly get reduced if you were to enter the UK as your classed as her partner so unless you have a job to support her how will you manage financially as you will have no access to public funding

scotty_bambam

I am I not right in thinking that your partner will lose out on her disability/motability or certainly get reduced if you were to enter the UK as your classed as her partner so unless you have a job to support her how will you manage financially as you will have no access to public funding
Yes happened to someone my husband knows.he was allowed to come and they reduced her money and it took him 5 months to find a permanent job.

Trulymadlydeeply

You can claim disability and motability even if you are working. I shouldn't think a partner with no income would reduce her amount?

love1970

I meant we applied for our spouse visa and we are waiting 10 weeks to get an answer for spouse visa, so you waited 70days for spouse visa and was refused ?
Yes exactly 70 days so 10 weeks and got an email to come and collect my passport and docyments

love1970

Thing is when someone is exempt from the earnings threshold of £18,600 for example because they receive disability allowance, they do still have to prove that they can support the applicant financially, if the payment is going towards a car then that money is already taken into account and can't be used as funds to support the applicant.
Well i know that right logically but in front of law of the uk and imigration you cant ban someone from getting his/her spouse to uk to that reason (disability living allowance)so all the financial requirements were accepted and they didnt mention anything else except they wanted to know where and how motability money is going and there is something good that my fiance have her own house and she have another house on her father will she is the only daughter i know the situation is very complicated and if the wanna refuse they can find enough reasons but now it moved in front of a judge if he was on his day and looked carrefully on the situation a woman whoes getting disability living allowance with no children in her responsability no brother no sister no mother only a father over 70 having her own house that could be acceptable even by concideration to the human rights as my solicitor says

love1970

I bet you will get a reply in 2 weeks no more and hope the results will be prrfect for you