uk visa appeal

Jane BM

Well i know that right logically but in front of law of the uk and imigration you cant ban someone from getting his/her spouse to uk to that reason (disability living allowance)so all the financial requirements were accepted and they didnt mention anything else except they wanted to know where and how motability money is going and there is something good that my fiance have her own house and she have another house on her father will she is the only daughter i know the situation is very complicated and if the wanna refuse they can find enough reasons but now it moved in front of a judge if he was on his day and looked carrefully on the situation a woman whoes getting disability living allowance with no children in her responsability no brother no sister no mother only a father over 70 having her own house that could be acceptable even by concideration to the human rights as my solicitor says
Human rights don't come into it I'm afraid....you have no dependent children together. As for her fathers house, if it's in her fathers name then that makes no difference, they make no distinction between people who own homes and rent homes, it's all about your expenditure. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

love1970

I am I not right in thinking that your partner will lose out on her disability/motability or certainly get reduced if you were to enter the UK as your classed as her partner so unless you have a job to support her how will you manage financially as you will have no access to public funding
Thx for the notice from what i know we are able to have a good life in the uk my fiance have her own house and get a big help from her father so that will not cause any financial problems even if they stopped her motability or disability living allowance but i know that she will continue getting her disability living allowance even when she is married to me

love1970

Human rights don't come into it I'm afraid....you have no dependent children together. As for her fathers house, if it's in her fathers name then that makes no difference, they make no distinction between people who own homes and rent homes, it's all about your expenditure. Will keep fingers crossed for you.
Lil thx thats right my solicitor tried first time talking about humans rights the answer was that he dont see any case of humans rights anyway they asked for one thing we gave it to them in the apleal thats all what we can do i dont know they wanted a proof where the motability money us going we gave it to them thats all

Selmi

So
Thx for the notice from what i know we are able to have a good life in the uk my fiance have her own house and get a big help from her father so that will not cause any financial problems even if they stopped her motability or disability living allowance but i know that she will continue getting her disability living allowance even when she is married to me
sounds to me you will have a good life here in the UK totally dependent on your fiancé whose claiming a disability benefit plus help from her 70 year old father !! Looks sorted then for you

love1970

Well im not waiting for someone to help i can work i can get my own money just i hope the result will be positive so i can start a new happy life

scotty_bambam

You can claim disability and motability even if you are working. I shouldn't think a partner with no income would reduce her amount?
It does because you lose housing benefit.if they pay the whole rent they would be paying his half.

scotty_bambam

Well im not waiting for someone to help i can work i can get my own money just i hope the result will be positive so i can start a new happy life
I hope you get a good result soon.

Trulymadlydeeply

It does because you lose housing benefit.if they pay the whole rent they would be paying his half.
Love1970 said his wife owns her house so no housing benefit would apply.

scotty_bambam

That's good but part of her benefits will be for food and utilities,,so will definitely be some kind of reduction,as otherwise the state is subsidising him

love1970

Lol its very complicated really even i bet i cant work with a hight incomes otherwise they will stop benifits from her

love1970

Hi thx for the information i want to know if you got your tunisian boyfriend there with you in uk please

luna06

Banks lov
I bet you will get a reply in 2 weeks no more and hope the results will be prrfect for you
Thanks a lot, we have. Little issue with the accommodation I had to leave the house where I was living and now I rented a one bedroom flat but now solicitor has advised me to inform them about my new house that means I will have to do a new inspection report I've got my contract and letter from agency I just hope they will receive it as the solicitor will email them all of the paper :) so hopefully will be fine , thanks a lot

luna06

Banks lov
Thanks a lot, we have. Little issue with the accommodation I had to leave the house where I was living and now I rented a one bedroom flat but now solicitor has advised me to inform them about my new house that means I will have to do a new inspection report I've got my contract and letter from agency I just hope they will receive it as the solicitor will email them all of the paper:) so hopefully will be fine , thanks a lot

Selmi

Even if you have a mortgage on certain benefits you are entitled to a percentage of housing benefit also she would lose the single allowance of her council tax straight away that's if it gets declared !

Selmi

Lol its very complicated really even i bet i cant work with a hight incomes otherwise they will stop benifits from her
Correct its one or the other however your fiancé could contact work and pensions just to see what her entitlement would be once you enter the UK as her partner

love1970

Thanks a lot, we have. Little issue with the accommodation I had to leave the house where I was living and now I rented a one bedroom flat but now solicitor has advised me to inform them about my new house that means I will have to do a new inspection report I've got my contract and letter from agency I just hope they will receive it as the solicitor will email them all of the paper:) so hopefully will be fine , thanks a lot
Good luck

luna06

Hello everyone
Good luck
ive tried to create a new thread but dunno were to go lol I wanted to share my news and unfortunately we got our visa refused :( the reason why is cuz apparently there is missing payslips and I'm 100% we provided all the payslips to them I'm very upset but we need to find a solution and we dunno if to appeal or make a new application . Thanks a lot in advance for your advice given

Jane BM

Hello everyone

ive tried to create a new thread but dunno were to go lol I wanted to share my news and unfortunately we got our visa refused :( the reason why is cuz apparently there is missing payslips and I'm 100% we provided all the payslips to them I'm very upset but we need to find a solution and we dunno if to appeal or make a new application . Thanks a lot in advance for your advice given
Did you keep photocopies of all the paperwork?

luna06

Yes
Did you keep photocopies of all the paperwork?
yes we did jane, but they didn't gave us back my bank statemnenst and payslips so dunno what to do ?