Visa Appeals

Black Mamba

I think what you should be more concerned with is therapy for deluded, obsessed women who try to buy love and can’t accept the inevitable outcomes. Women who refuse to “move-onâ€, and engage in psychotic stalker like behaviour.
I get you now, one word from you and I notify Kris :)

sandy

I think what you should be more concerned with is therapy for deluded, obsessed women who try to buy love and can’t accept the inevitable outcomes. Women who refuse to “move-onâ€, and engage in psychotic stalker like behaviour.
sorry if you feel offended? I did not understand why ... love and
trust can not be bought either with money or jewelry or with holiday .. the
love conquers himself.
It was a simple question because we know that many Tunisians have
really in its history of these stories.

Black Mamba

love conquers himself.
Funny that, as a Tunisian I don't.:)

FoxyRoxie89

Somebody please explain what is happening here lol

Sara786

love conquers himself.
Love does, and has conquered – utterly derogatory, wild remarks, and false allegations on facebook, MSN, this forum, or any other for that matter, haven’t and wont make an iotas difference.

aljaye

Somebody please explain what is happening here lol

PI Rox I put you officially on the case....
I havent a clue
And for what its worth no money cant buy love..but not having any sure as hell kills it pretty quick!:rolleyes:

Black Mamba

ho ho ho...

FoxyRoxie89

Well Aljaye I think something has happened between sandy, sara and SARA'S MAN! but I am not sure tis is the feeling I am getting.

Makes me laugh when people buy boyf's x

sandy

Love does, and has conquered – utterly derogatory, wild remarks, and false allegations on facebook, MSN, this forum, or any other for that matter, haven’t and wont make an iotas difference.
"false alegations" about what???
beware of what you speak,I do not insult anybody. And if you want proof of what I said previously-it's easy. I think it's stupid to be saying this here. If you want say me someting send me a message.
I'm don't block anyone...

FoxyRoxie89

what has been going on then?

mquiming

I want to apply a Tourist visa to Tunisia. Can Anybody here give me an info of what are the requirements I will be needing so It will be ready before I will go to the embassy? Or there's a thread already here in the forum that I can visit about my questions? Thanks...

mquiming

Delene said:
If you are in the UK or any where in Europe why don't you ring the Tunisian Embassy for advice on how to do this? Good place to start and it depends from which country you are applying.
I am from Philippines and Tunisian Embassy is in Indonesia which covers Phils. jurisdiction.:eek:

HeatherC

reading this post

I read this post and wondered how can get round the prison record. The thing is in some ways i think it would help us, as it proves Kais not been to prison since i met him, and the times he was there, were for menial things. He is worried that it will go against us. Can anyone help please....

Black Mamba

I read this post and wondered how can get round the prison record. The thing is in some ways i think it would help us, as it proves Kais not been to prison since i met him, and the times he was there, were for menial things. He is worried that it will go against us. Can anyone help please....
They will ask for the Bulletin N°3 and if he's been to prison I'm afraid it will be mentioned :(

HeatherC

thanks

thats ok... after posting this message i called the embassy and they said that if he haas a prison record we still get married, just have to prove a little harder that he is not goin to be trouble again.... but come on.... being sent to prison for having a drink and being cheeky to a policeman is a bit steep..... lol its laughable.... lol

janette b

Regarding the B get hubby to apply for a new one it may just come back clean, my hubbies did but he hadnt been to prison just got in trouble for trying to stop a fight 2 years ago and the new B3 doesnt mention it so we didnt.....

HeatherC

thanks for that

No Kais has 2 brothers and neither one has been married.... but thanks for the heads up.... i kinda know what he been upto in the past and what he does now.... he is upfront and honest with me... this i make sure.... yes maybe i am being stupid but hey i care about him he tells me he loves me... so time will tell .... i got a holiday booked for November for 32days.... £369 well chuffed... want to go out in june and july ... june my wedding and july my partner sister wedding....

HeatherC

There are..... Just wish others could see that.... Dont matter where you are from there are good and bad everywhere..... I am under no disalussion as to how he gets his money most of the time.. out there that is their life... How dare we judge others of how they live, when so many people all over the world do the same...

Essem

Staff member
Has your visa been refused? What do you need and how do you go about appealing a refused visa?:confused: