Visa application

scotty_bambam

Hi,
Can anyone help.I'm doing online visa application and its asking about my parents.names.nationality.date of birth.passport details...but they are both long dead..what do I put?
Thanks.

Jellycat

Put in all the details that you know and put deceased in a convenient space. Just leave passport number bit blank or put a dash and write deceased.

scotty_bambam

How many conversationd are people submitting as evidence.I have loads but as have to send by fed ex It will cost a fortune.also hubby concerned the papers will "disappear" at customs.he wax going to collect from airport.

Jane BM

How many conversationd are people submitting as evidence.I have loads but as have to send by fed ex It will cost a fortune.also hubby concerned the papers will "disappear" at customs.he wax going to collect from airport.
You don't have to show reams and reams, just snippets from each week/month from when you met to present day.

scotty_bambam

You don't have to show reams and reams, just snippets from each week/month from when you met to present day.
I stayed up all night printing off a temporary Facebook file that went back to the beginning bug was not in order,so had to scroll through every msg ,screen shorting every cpl pages,but now find gaps of about a week and. Some months loads and some about 4. I was so tired I didn't know what I was doing by the end.should I get the file again and fill in the gaps? .
Thanks.

Shazza100

God no sounds like you have way more than enough. We submitted about 6 screen shots over 3 years. 2 from each year.the last screen shot showed the number of messages between us.

Trulymadlydeeply

They won't want too much they don't need to see everything you are saying to each other just that the relationship is ongoing...

B86

Help! My husband has been in the UK for 2.5 years in December, his visa in his passport doesn't expire till April 16. We were thinking of applying for his next visa in November. Is that too early? Ive looked everywhere and there no specific guidelines of when you can apply its just states "before your visa expires". It does state that it takes around 8 weeks for an answer unless its a complex application...

Shazza100

You cannot apply longer than 28 days before the visa expires or it may be refused was there a reason why you wanted to apply 5 months earlier?

scotty_bambam

Hi Jane,
Hope you don't mind asking A couple of questions....do I need to send a certified copy of my passport..or will ordinary photo copy do?
All my travel bits and bobs from my visits that I'm sending as origionsls,do I need a separate copy of absolutely everything?
The citizens advice would not give Mr an appointment without seeing my papers first and they won't all be ready till wed.application is done and saved.I wanted to submit 31 October when I get final bank statement and payslip.but citizens advice are saying appts. are a month ahead.would you advise I wait or go ahead without them checking my papers? I've ticked everything off from lists people have supplied on here.checked and double checked and more.thank you.

robynnehm

Hi Jane,
Hope you don't mind asking A couple of questions....do I need to send a certified copy of my passport..or will ordinary photo copy do?
All my travel bits and bobs from my visits that I'm sending as origionsls,do I need a separate copy of absolutely everything?
The citizens advice would not give Mr an appointment without seeing my papers first and they won't all be ready till wed.application is done and saved.I wanted to submit 31 October when I get final bank statement and payslip.but citizens advice are saying appts. are a month ahead.would you advise I wait or go ahead without them checking my papers? I've ticked everything off from lists people have supplied on here.checked and double checked and more.thank you.
Scotty_bambam what's was the app you used to go back in Facebook for the messages etc? X Thanks
Trying to get things organised for before the wedding so we can do everything in the week I'm there x

scotty_bambam

Can't do it from s phone.need a laptop.go into settings and there will be an option to download s file to rbail.save IG when you get it or it will disappear after so many days

robynnehm

Oh ok. Thanks so much. With the proof of contact have you put a few screen shots on one page or just one per sheet? X z im getting a bit nervous now as its all going to be done his end after the wedding as that's the last time ill see him till either the visa comes through or April when I get some more hols from work. Don't mind sending things via DHL tho... They seem to get there with that company x

scotty_bambam

Oh ok. Thanks so much. With the proof of contact have you put a few screen shots on one page or just one per sheet? X z im getting a bit nervous now as its all going to be done his end after the wedding as that's the last time ill see him till either the visa comes through or April when I get some more hols from work. Don't mind sending things via DHL tho... They seem to get there with that company x
Om not computer literate to out more than one screenshot per page

robynnehm

Ok cool. Thanks for your hep!! X

robynnehm

Is the file download on Facebook or through the laptop or pc settings? Z

scotty_bambam

Ok cool. Thanks for your hep!! X
But definitely easier to do it as you go along.you can go back over your messages every cpl days.don't do for example today,as it won't have date on.date most important.x
Is the file download on Facebook or through the laptop or pc settings? Z
On Facebook.

robynnehm

Ahh ok.. thanks.. its doesn't show photos we've sent or calls we've made though... and foes it let you copy and paste it into word??x because there's millions of messages hha x even just from.may haha x

scotty_bambam

Ahh ok.. thanks.. its doesn't show photos we've sent or calls we've made though... and foes it let you copy and paste it into word??x because there's millions of messages hha x even just from.may haha x
Told you I'm not comp.lit I don't understand copy and paste or word,and yes there are loads of messages not in order of year and u have to scroll through every one line I did,doing screen shots as you go.that's why I stayed up all night doing it.I hsve found another way also from laptop.search messages.you have to put a word in. I.e. "visa" "love"..and it will show all messages with those words. X

scotty_bambam

Told you I'm not comp.lit I don't understand copy and paste or word,and yes there are loads of messages not in order of year and u have to scroll through every one line I did,doing screen shots as you go.that's why I stayed up all night doing it.I hsve found another way also from laptop.search messages.you have to put a word in. I.e. "visa" "love"..and it will show all messages with those words. X
And have you posted pics on Facebook and he or you commented underneath? Do screen shot of those cos it has dates and easy to find