Visa application

robynnehm

His English is really good.. he's practicing the listening and says it's a little fast the time he has to listen and answer then the next part comes!! The speaking he will have no trouble with x

sass

My husband is studying with the British Council in Tunis who also conduct the tests, I gather the tests are fairly basic but it's better to have some studies than none at all.

robynnehm

Does my hubby need a health certificate to prove his health because I know he doesn't need a tb test certificate. He's just worried if we don't get the visa... and we're missing something he doesn't want that to happen x

Jane BM

Does my hubby need a health certificate to prove his health because I know he doesn't need a tb test certificate. He's just worried if we don't get the visa... and we're missing something he doesn't want that to happen x
No he doesn't. X

robynnehm

Hi again everyone... im in the middle of getting the extra bits and bobs together to send over to tunisia for the visa... like the house inspection... my birth certificate abd an up to date p60. I'm getting a little stuck on what to include in the cover letter because I don't want to write too much about the relationship ship and make the letter whuge when im dating photos etc so they can see how often we see each other etc.. and who's met who... im including info on my wages... I have two jobs and am over the requirement... I don't have my own place well be living with mum abd have stated that she has enclosed a letter saying she's happy for us to live here... I don't really know what else to put in as the proof were providing should be enough... were not missing anything from the docs that are required to support the appendix 2 x again help is always greatly appreciated c x

sass

I will be in the same situation as you, ie living with my mum, however when the time comes I will include a copy of the title deeds to say that she owns the house too.

robynnehm

Yes I've got all that signed and certified by solicitor... she's written a cover letter after meeting my hubby and seeing how in love we are (sickening I know haha) ive got info on my 2 jobs... info on photos that they'be got names and places on... and the months and years... can think of what else to include as it's all in the supporting documents as hard copies... x

scotty_bambam

My covering letter was just about "us".. When we met.what WD share in common,our hopes and dreams... No point covering anything already dealt with elsewhere

robynnehm

So things like, how much we both love fitness, going to the gym running... abd music and films... and that we cannot wait to experience these things together.. and that were lucky enough to be able to plan our futures and a family and eventually get our own place etc etc....x ?? I just don't want to miss out on th visa because we write rubbish they dint care about ahha x

scotty_bambam

Of its rubbish don't write it, ! If its true write it.

robynnehm

Well our story to us isn't rubbish and what we feel isn't rubbish... but I'm not good at writing about myself and my life.. so covering things like what we want in life and what ambitions we both have... and how much we love each other... I find hard to write about haha x

scotty_bambam

Me neither and my first attempt seemed very wooden as I'm a private person.then k rewrote it and just opened up a bit.I've no idea what's right or wrong as no one ever told me.I just wrote from the heart ,although I felt uncomfortable doing it.

robynnehm

Yes that's exactly how I feel!!! X It's like cover letters are a no go with advice haha or its hard to advise people on their own circumstances x

sass

Have you considered also the situation of Tunisia making it very unlikely anyone wishing to settle there? As and when the time comes, if the situation is still the same, I will definitely include that.

robynnehm

Ahhh that's realy interesting actually! Thanks sass x x

sass

you're very welcome, beautiful wedding photo btw x

scotty_bambam

My husband put that in his covering letter,and said that he had asked me to live with him in Tunisia, but that I didntvwant to.

robynnehm

Yea ill write it in mine... so... we've spoken about where we want to live etc abd it's here as it feels safer.. and there are more orprospects for us here to have good jibs etc x

scotty_bambam

Maybe as it's post Paris you can write that but We just said we love each other so much and can't bear to be apart, and although he's a qualified mechanic,he's prepared to work hard at any job offered to him..there's no right or wrong,just what's right for you two.x