Visa application

Jane BM

We did almost like a diary, from when we met to present day....included photos and evidence of trips...certainly didn't do a hearts and flowers letter. Just more about the progress of our relationship.

sass

We did almost like a diary, from when we met to present day....included photos and evidence of trips...certainly didn't do a hearts and flowers letter. Just more about the progress of our relationship.
I agree with Jane, genuine love tends to show anyway in a relationship.

robynnehm

So what like that at the beginning wh. You saw him there was something that you just knew you had to get to know him... abd wheb you did it wasn't like all the guys you'd kniw before he wanted to know me not what was under my clothes hahaha x etc... woukd you write about how maybe you were a bit jubeous about it after hearing horror stories about tunisian romances?? And after giving him the time. . He actually want anything like that he has respect... but in the effort.. writes about me... etc etc x x talks about our future... z

scotty_bambam

I don't think you need to mention what's under your clothes! Lol

robynnehm

Hahaa thanks. I wasn't going to I was being a little sarcastic... im just getting worried that we have everything sorted and then... We missed something out. Also hubby has read somewhere on Facebook that my bank statements (the most recent to the application date) needs to be no less than 28 days old but I've nit seen or heard about this.. x is what he has read correct or am I right in thinking as long as it's stamped... its fine x

scotty_bambam

This I's correct.I did bank statements up to 31 oct and I submitted 1 Nov..my last statement sent to me was dated 22 Oct so on 31 Oct I went to bank and the printed out 22-31 Oct and stamped with official bank stamp.they gave me a letter confirming its a true reflection of my balance. I went in the week before to check this was possible.

robynnehm

Oh right...does it have to have a letter with it?? I'm going to the bank tomorrow anyway x

scotty_bambam

No letter not mandatory but others recommended it,so I thought was good idea.but the banks vary in what they'll provide. Mine was a standard template.they wouldn't personalise it bug my friends they did.I'm with lloyds

robynnehm

Thankyou ill have a chat tomorrow x

robynnehm

In the part if the visa where it day 'additional information' have many people added here... I don't think we need to add anything as we've covered everything in the cover letter for hubby. X were almost ready... eeeee

scotty_bambam

I didn't put anything as couldn't think of anything that wasn't already covered.

robynnehm

Passport photos he just needs like one see if 4 right?? X x no copies of these?? X

robynnehm

*sheet or print off of 4

scotty_bambam

Just 2 pics.. Not 4

robynnehm

Ok x thanks you heard anything yet?? X

scotty_bambam

Not yet.I'll shout from the rooftops when I do...if its a yes! X

robynnehm

Aww bless you... im so excited for you I hope you get it x x

salimlov

hi i dont know if anyone red my last thread but i already said that i got a decision for the tribunal saying that the judge overturned my uk visa appeal and thy will send the decision to the secratary of state also they refunded me my appeal fee so please doese anyone here knows about that