visa appointments...

robynnehm

Hey lovely people.. im just having a good old natter with my man and the main area of concern is now the appointment of the visa... what actually goes down in this appointment.... he's worried they're going to call me up ask me questions.. then ask him the same questions.. as to trick him... so he doesn't get it. He's good at remembering stuff but things like one of my sisters I dont even know so he's got no chance. Can someone give an insight to the appointment please x x or the interview what ever it's called x

scotty_bambam

Hey lovely people.. im just having a good old natter with my man and the main area of concern is now the appointment of the visa... what actually goes down in this appointment.... he's worried they're going to call me up ask me questions.. then ask him the same questions.. as to trick him... so he doesn't get it. He's good at remembering stuff but things like one of my sisters I dont even know so he's got no chance. Can someone give an insight to the appointment please x x or the interview what ever it's called x
Chill.chill.chill! Its absolutely nothing like that its merely to hand over all your documents and have his fingerprints and a little video made for I.d takes about 20 minutes Max.x

robynnehm

Oww brilliant!!! I'll tell him... is it better if we can go? Or can they go alone?? X bless him... he's normally so relaxed hehe... he's getting worried about all this... Glad it's nothing like that!! X x

scotty_bambam

You can't go in the building with him.he has to put on his big boy pants and go on his own.I stayed in the hotel.there's a coffee round the corner but I was on my own.you could stay in the car/ taxi x

robynnehm

Ahh cool.. thanks.. I think it's best him just go im back I. The uk now till like April... unless I can get unpaid leave after and if we get the visa... (I don't want to jynx it) so u can go get him if it's before April... but if not... its all post for us with papers now. Am I right in saying I can send through royal mail? If it's under 1kg? X and it gets there like 2 days later?? X