Visa granted!

scotty_bambam

congratulations!!! :)

We are currently waiting. 5 weeks was not too long at all...did your husband submit his documents at the visa centre first week of february?
Hi,
Can you tell me exactly what test your husband took? As on website I've seenA1 general and A1 life skills.want to book it for July.also one website ukv1 says book online and take can within 3 days to Tunis. And ieltsukvisas.British council.org says pay by bank transfer only.when my husband rang the British council they referred him to the website again.

lorna brook

I was wondering if someone can help me my daughters husband as just got his visa to come to the uk . He his booked on his flight next week but with the trouble that is going on at the moment they have said he needs to be over 25 to leave the country or get a letter from the government can anyone help me find out if this is true I will be very grateful for your help.

gem15

I was wondering if someone can help me my daughters husband as just got his visa to come to the uk . He his booked on his flight next week but with the trouble that is going on at the moment they have said he needs to be over 25 to leave the country or get a letter from the government can anyone help me find out if this is true I will be very grateful for your help.
This is not true at all. There is a rule and has been around for a while if under 35 and travelling to places like Turkey you maybe refused. My BIL went to Turkey a while ago and had to prove he was actually going on holiday. Its nothing new but only people seem to know about it now.

Jane BM

This was all over social media yesterday and there were even links posted about it, saying that the only exceptions were men who were resident abroad....this was quashed later in the day, it's not so....it just so happens that yesterday quite a large group of Young tunisian men who were travelling abroad were retained and questioned....so Chinese whispers started.

lorna brook

Thank you for your help in this matter its just that son in law s dad told him about it so was just wondering about it . Its taken so long to get this far don't want any more problems . Once again thank you for your help

feefad

Just takes a couple of rumours on social media for things to become gospel and people to then hear about it and if his dad is anything like my FIL then he'll be worried enough about his son leaving so just needs to hear something from anyone to stress a little more. Might be worth giving a little extra time for the airport just incase they have added questions but due to the country he's travelling to and the fact that he'll have his paperwork in order hopefully it'll be a trouble free journey for him.

Jane BM

My husband came back last night from Tunis airport which he said was very busy...security was thorough, so id allow a bit of extra time right now.

Trulymadlydeeply

Just wondering if he got here ok?

Njt11

Have you heard anything yet?? @scotty_bambam when I saw a visa granted post I thought it was you x

scotty_bambam

Awwww thanks..no nothing. will be further delayed by Christmas I think the problem is now so many paying £360 for priority,which I didn't think you could do from Tunisia. But you can. That I'll be at the back of the queue .thanks for asking.xx

scotty_bambam

Thank you Scotty just one lastl question pls and am sorry disturbing you
The stamps where shall I do them and should I get an appointment to the ministry?? Or I just go early and get the papers stamped ( I dunno what papers need to be stamped) thanks for helping
My husband just went.but it took 2 days.we only got the wedding certificate stamped as that was what a lawyer advised me,but others got all their documents stamped.I hope the attstchment I sent you was complete.I sent from phone and it was so small I couldn't read it I'll check later when I can get to my laptop.

scotty_bambam

Thank you for your reply was kind of you and am sorry that I ask so much questions but it's only coz my interview will be on 15 January 2016 so pls can you tell me if my birth certificate need to be stamped in the ministry too? And pls my marriage certificate it's in Arabic not French
Hang on.let's get this right.you are UK? You dong need stamps on your birth certificate.I sent a fresh one your marriage certificate after the stamps needs translating to English.

scotty_bambam

And the stamps should be on the translations or the original documents
Stamps on the originals.the translator has their own stamp

scotty_bambam

Am Tunisian my wife English and I just confused as its a lot of documents so am looking for some help
OK I understand now your wife needs a fresh birth certificate.you need b3 plus translation. Residency card plus translation. You need to write a covering letter about your relationship where you met .your feelings for each other your plans for the future letters from family and friend saying what a great relationship you have same from your wife's friends and family.I sent 2 from family one from friend.husband did same.why is your wife sending 12 months payslips?

robynnehm

When hubbys have gone to tls to hand everything in have they needed to take anything else with them like some money to pay tls or anything other than the application and visa papers?? X and it's just a screening fir finger prints etc not an interview ahha x

scotty_bambam

Am sorry pls why she need a new birth certificate coz we never read this anywhere thank you
All documents need to be less than 3 months old

scotty_bambam

When hubbys have gone to tls to hand everything in have they needed to take anything else with them like some money to pay tls or anything other than the application and visa papers?? X and it's just a screening fir finger prints etc not an interview ahha x
Ha ha. Funny you say that I made hubby take 200 dinar" just in case". But no money needed .was in and out in about 15 minutes they take all the papers out of your nicely arranged folder and rearrange them then do the finger prints SBD a video.