Visa granted!

scotty_bambam

Ha ha. Funny you say that I made hubby take 200 dinar" just in case". But no money needed .was in and out in about 15 minutes they take all the papers out of your nicely arranged folder and rearrange them then do the finger prints SBD a video.
And... Not SBD. Stupid phone

robynnehm

Video of him just chatting or having his prints etc done? Thanks scotty_bambam x x

scotty_bambam

HD didn't say.but they weren't chatting.x

scotty_bambam

Thanks for helping you're so kind so do I need b3 and marriage certificate and birth certificate and residency letter to be stamped in ministry of foreign affairs?? Last question thank you very much and I hope you're doing well with your application x
Most people seem to do that, but a lawyer told me not to,so my husband just got the marriage certificate stamped in Tunis,then all the others translated.don't forget 2 copies of everything too.a copy to go with your application with the originals and translations..and a copy to keep at home...the only thing you don't need extra copies of ,is your messages between you and your wife.good luck.

scotty_bambam

You still didn't hear anything from them ?
Its been 8 weeks.they say 99% done in 12 weeks.some are longer,so we are just waiting.

sass

Birth certificate of sponsor doesn't need to be less than 3 months old for visa....
I had wondered if anyone else saw this, it's only for Tunisian documents that this is required, anything to do with the UK , the original birth certificate is preferred, thought I was going nuts for a mo, thanks Jane for confirmation

Jane BM

Can anyone help me pls now we have a lot thousands of messages of what's app so I dunno do I have to print screen them all or some of for example five a month ?? Pls can you help me with this thank you
Definitely the latter.....lol....

scotty_bambam

I did 3 or 4 a week.they were all accepted.

salimlov

hi i dont know if anyone red my last thread but i already said that i got a decision for the tribunal saying that the judge overturned my uk visa appeal and thy will send the decision to the secratary of state also they refunded me my appeal fee so please doese anyone here knows about that

robynnehm

hi i dont know if anyone red my last thread but i already said that i got a decision for the tribunal saying that the judge overturned my uk visa appeal and thy will send the decision to the secratary of state also they refunded me my appeal fee so please doese anyone here knows about that
I understand you want an answer but by putting it in all the recent post isn't going to help. Some be will get back to you as soon as they can about this... bare in mind it's also the Christmas holidays x

salimlov

thx

Jane BM

Contact the visa services in Tunisia, find out if they've received confirmation

salimlov

hi thx for the information uk appeal centre said they got the accept of the appeal
but i want to know whats the role of secratary of state on that thx

zouba

hi if anyone could help me i'll be grateful ..
i got the spouse visa today but uts only for 1 month so if anyone knows whats the procedure when i get there ?? or should i come back here and apply for another one before it expires ? plz anyone helps thanks cause we r very stressed .

scotty_bambam

hi if anyone could help me i'll be grateful ..
i got the spouse visa today but uts only for 1 month so if anyone knows whats the procedure when i get there ?? or should i come back here and apply for another one before it expires ? plz anyone helps thanks cause we r very stressed .
Relax. I means you have one month to travel.congratulations

zouba

i know that but once im there whats the procedure . thanks

scotty_bambam

It will say the length of your visa.30 or 33 months.don't be stressed.you've done the hard part

Trulymadlydeeply

Have you had any news yet Scotty?