Visa granted!

Njt11

scotty_bambam

@scotty_bambam i check this every day to see if you've heard!
Oh bless you...we've had the " decision made" email...now we have to wait till they call or email to say come and collect passport. So could be another week.xxx

sass

Good luck Scotty, everything crossed for you, your nerves must be shredded xx

scotty_bambam

Good luck Scotty, everything crossed for you, your nerves must be shredded xx
Yes especially as some people have been getting immigration health surcharge refund before they've had p.port back.a horrible way to find out,so I've been checking bank every day.2 days ago the paper in the machine was running out and it was indistinct. I thought I'd had the refund.had to wait cos of work till last night to check again its OK,but the stress was indescribable, so I won't be checking again.xxx

Shazza100

Good luck! Perfectly understandable you checked liked this as you just want an answer but yes maybe for sanity don't check again. You should get an email very shortly to pick up the passport so hang in there!
Yes especially as some people have been getting immigration health surcharge refund before they've had p.port back.a horrible way to find out,so I've been checking bank every day.2 days ago the paper in the machine was running out and it was indistinct. I thought I'd had the refund.had to wait cos of work till last night to check again its OK,but the stress was indescribable, so I won't be checking again.xxx

scotty_bambam

Good luck! Perfectly understandable you checked liked this as you just want an answer but yes maybe for sanity don't check again. You should get an email very shortly to pick up the passport so hang in there!
Got the email today.will know tomorrow. X

Trulymadlydeeply

I imagine you won't sleep tonight?!

scotty_bambam

Hi all :)!

My husband finally got his visa to join me & our little boy :)!

He got his decision in 5 weeks so wasn't too bad but it was a long 5 weeks lol!

Just a quick question, when your husbands got to the UK what were they asked at passport control or was it pretty simple?

Thank you!!
Xx
Congratulations....we got our visa this morning too .

scotty_bambam

We got it.x

Trulymadlydeeply

Congratulations scotty bambam so when is the BIG DAY lol.

scotty_bambam

It was five weeks including weekends so it wasn't too bad :) he got here okay anyway :) they were great with him at passport as well!
The only thing that needs to be stamped is marriage certificstembut it'd always stamp first then translate

Yara M

Congratulations scotty_bambam really happy for you, I told you'll hear good news :)

Jane BM

Great news, congratulations....now the hard work begins.,.lol...

Njt11

Congratulations!!!!!!! Amazing news, made my day xxxxx you going over to get him?? @scotty_bambam