Visa granted!

Jasmine

Hi Guys
Can anyone advise me.. how shall we present our visa supporting documents... in a file box or folder... this last fact is driving me crazy...
Congrats on everyone who got their visas approved .
TLS will remove the paperwork out of a folder / plastic wallets / box anyhow. They'll also put them in order and do a tick list of what they have included in the bundle. So it doesnt really matter how you present it tbh.

Jasmine

And if it helps... Sheffield are quite specific about the order of documents too..

" The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and Appendix 2; English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided. "

marina222

TLS will remove the paperwork out of a folder / plastic wallets / box anyhow. They'll also put them in order and do a tick list of what they have included in the bundle. So it doesnt really matter how you present it tbh.
Thanks Jasmine for both responses .. one less thing for me to worry about. My husband has his interview in 3 weeks i am flying out in two so abit stressed. :)

Jasmine

Thanks Jasmine for both responses .. one less thing for me to worry about. My husband has his interview in 3 weeks i am flying out in two so abit stressed. :)
What interview? You mean to submit and do his biometrics?

Jane BM

Hi Guys
Can anyone advise me.. how shall we present our visa supporting documents... in a file box or folder... this last fact is driving me crazy...
Congrats on everyone who got their visas approved .
As long as all the information they need is there, that's the main thing.

marina222

As long as all the information they need is there, that's the main thing.
Thanks Jane..
We kind of had to rush through with my husbands visa due to fees going up.. paid yesterday hoping to get his appointment end of April but the only dates available were in three weeks :)
It's a good thing but In one day I am sure my blood pressure has gone up...
Things we do for love.
Thanks again

Jane BM

Thanks Jane..
We kind of had to rush through with my husbands visa due to fees going up.. paid yesterday hoping to get his appointment end of April but the only dates available were in three weeks :)
It's a good thing but In one day I am sure my blood pressure has gone up...
Things we do for love.
Thanks again
Are you using the priority service or normal?

marina222

Are you using the priority service or normal?
Normal service... the only dates I saw were for the end of March and up until the 8th April... all the others dates were taken... I was thinking maybe they show dates for a few months at a time... I don't know i just quickly booked before they all went.

zouba

hi everyone . i've been on the UK for 3 weeks now and i applied for my national health insurance cause i think i need that to be able to work .. so is there anything else i need to do ? thanks ..

Jasmine

hi everyone . i've been on the UK for 3 weeks now and i applied for my national health insurance cause i think i need that to be able to work .. so is there anything else i need to do ? thanks ..
Register with a GP, open a bank account. Get your name added to any utility bills.

Remembering you will need proof of address for the next step (Further Leave to Remain)

mayno307

Thank you so much

mayno307

My wife have an interview this Thursday Insha'allah. My wife do support me financially sometimes and I think they will ask her about it and she can't say no coz she was sent it by WU from her account. So do anyone can advise me? Thank you all in advance x

Jasmine

My wife have an interview this Thursday Insha'allah. My wife do support me financially sometimes and I think they will ask her about it and she can't say no coz she was sent it by WU from her account. So do anyone can advise me? Thank you all in advance x
Did you / your wife state in the application form that she supported you financially? Did you include WU receipts within the evidence?

They are not really interested in the sponsor's out-goings from their bank account, more so what comes in. If you provided the receipts of WU transactions, or in the application form / supporting letter from you / spouse then they MAY ask.

mayno307

Did you / your wife state in the application form that she supported you financially? Did you include WU receipts within the evidence?

They are not really interested in the sponsor's out-goings from their bank account, more so what comes in. If you provided the receipts of WU transactions, or in the application form / supporting letter from you / spouse then they MAY ask.
Hey jasmine thanks for your reply and no we didn't say or include anything about financial support but we are just thinking about the interview and the reason behind it x

Njt11

I thought these interviews were becoming more common?? When did you submit application??

mayno307

I thought these interviews were becoming more common?? When did you submit application??
We did 15 January x did they call you for an interview too ? When did you submit

Njt11

We haven't done ours yet but @scotty_bambam had to have an interview recently. Hope it goes okay x

Yara M

Hi everyone, me and my husband applied for the visa on the 4th of January and we received the following email yesterday:
"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Did anyone of you received such an email when they applied for the visa? And does it mean that it will take long for getting the answer.

Jasmine

Hi everyone, me and my husband applied for the visa on the 4th of January and we received the following email yesterday:
"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Did anyone of you received such an email when they applied for the visa? And does it mean that it will take long for getting the answer.
Did you apply with Priority?
They have stated that they're continuing to work on your application so they may just be running some checks, if they require further info from TUN then it could delay it as we all know that "Tunisian time" issue. They have to send such emails "we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets" to cover themselves.

Has your spouse been refused a visa before? Were you married previously (either of you)? Dont feel the need to answer on the open forum, if you dont want to, PM me if you'd like. :)