Visa granted!

scotty_bambam

Did you apply with Priority?
They have stated that they're continuing to work on your application so they may just be running some checks, if they require further info from TUN then it could delay it as we all know that "Tunisian time" issue. They have to send such emails "we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets" to cover themselves.

Has your spouse been refused a visa before? Were you married previously (either of you)? Dont feel the need to answer on the open forum, if you dont want to, PM me if you'd like. :)
Quite s few getting this email. Just keep your phone on at all times in case they try to call you.x

Yara M

Thank you jasmine, that email made me worried a lot,we didn't pay for priority service as we Didnt know that time about it and we've got married in summer 2015.

Yara M

Thank you scotty_bambam

mayno307

Hi all. I have one question and I hope you can help me with it. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WHEN I GO TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT FROM TLS pls pls pls if anyone knows I will appreciate it thanks

Yara M

When I applied they gave me a paper and said you need to show it when you come to collect your passport. Are getting your passport tomorrow and one important question did they send you an email like this:
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection

mayno307

When I applied they gave me a paper and said you need to show it when you come to collect your passport. Are getting your passport tomorrow and one important question did they send you an email like this:
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection
Did you first send them an email to ask about your application? If you did that's the email they always send

mayno307

Do you have an example of the document they gave you pls. Thanks

Yara M

No I didn't send any email to ask about the application, did they send you same email? And about the document I don't have it with me at the moment just check on the paper they gave you when you applied, it must be that one

Jasmine

Hi all. I have one question and I hope you can help me with it. WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WHEN I GO TO COLLECT MY PASSPORT FROM TLS pls pls pls if anyone knows I will appreciate it thanks

The tick list they gave you at TLS when you submitted, your identity card and a COPY of your identity card

mayno307

The tick list they gave you at TLS when you submitted, your identity card and a COPY of your identity card
Hi jasmine thank you for your help I appreciate you that you always reply and help.
So my wife had her interview today in the morning . Do you think they can contact me for an interview myself too? Or it's just one person of the couple? Thank you

Jasmine

Hi jasmine thank you for your help I appreciate you that you always reply and help.
So my wife had her interview today in the morning . Do you think they can contact me for an interview myself too? Or it's just one person of the couple? Thank you

Hope the interview went well and your wife wasnt too nervous? You can both breathe now :)
I've not heard of both spouses being interviewed, just the sponsor. They should make their decision now, usually the day of the interview so I would wait a couple of days for a "Decision Made" email from Sheffield.

I would imagine a week to 10 days you'll have collected your documents and passport and know the outcome. Not long now. Good luck and fingers crossed for you both.

mayno307

Hope the interview went well and your wife wasnt too nervous? You can both breathe now :)
I've not heard of both spouses being interviewed, just the sponsor. They should make their decision now, usually the day of the interview so I would wait a couple of days for a "Decision Made" email from Sheffield.

I would imagine a week to 10 days you'll have collected your documents and passport and know the outcome. Not long now. Good luck and fingers crossed for you both.
Hi jasmine we just had an email
Decision made !!!! Omg!!! Nervous

Jasmine

Hi jasmine we just had an email
Decision made !!!! Omg!!! Nervous

Relax - not much you can do now but wait :)

I am going to guess you'll have notification from TLS Tuesday to come and collect. Fingers crossed for you

mayno307

Relax - not much you can do now but wait :)

I am going to guess you'll have notification from TLS Tuesday to come and collect. Fingers crossed for you
Insha'allah it will be fine. Thank you and that's what am thinking maybe by Wednesday I can go and get my passport and Insha'allah it will be a big yes

Amr

How did everyting go Mayno? hope everything is fine?

Jasmine

Insha'allah it will be fine. Thank you and that's what am thinking maybe by Wednesday I can go and get my passport and Insha'allah it will be a big yes

And you was correct ;)

You can breathe easy now :)

mayno307

How did everyting go Mayno? hope everything is fine?
Yeah thank you we got our visa al hamdulilleh
Hope you too Insha'allah you will get it too