Visa Knowledge and Experience

tunisian

Does age gap would b reason to refuse our application

Trulymadlydeeply

They won't refuse it on age gap as long as you can prove its a genuine relationship.

tunisian

I wrote on my first msg all the documents I have in my application application. Could U plzzzzz check if I have missed anything.

Essem

Staff member
I been working but in the last 18 months I dnt nd all my time is for my wife.
How can you support your wife if you don't work?

tunisian

I m in tunisia now nd my wife in the UK. Sooner I granted my visa I'll start looking for work. Actually her son will ask his boss to get me work with him

tunisian

My wife Scottish

luna06

Your wife needs to earnt at least 18600 , bank statements from the last 6months, 6months payslips, accommodation information as contract letter from agency, mortgage, etc etc etc. double check the threads, you will find useful information.
Good luck ;)

Lola2312

Can anyone tell me what documets you need to provide to say move to france once your married?
Under the eu spouse visa i thought u only needed both passports and marriage certificates and they cant ask u to provide evidence of money, flights etc.
Am i right?
Every embassy states diffrent things and all seem to ask for supporting documents which i didnt think we needed :/

tunisian

Actually my wife on dla nd she is carer. I only worry abt big age gap

tunisian

I posted in my first msg all the documents I have in my application just the age gap I m concerned abt.

real madrid

hi everyone i need some help pls can i book one way tiket to uk i have uk spouse visa ?? thanks

Trulymadlydeeply

Yes you can. Congrats on your visa

robynnehm

Does how you pay for the visa matter?? X and will it go against you? X

scotty_bambam

Will what go against you? I paid from my bank account and got charged extra of you recall my post about it.would've been cheaper to come from his b bank account.I don't think they care otherwise who's paying

robynnehm

What about credit card like I saw another lady said she had used... scotty_bambam did you find out why it charged you extra?? X I'm still in shock so can't imagine how you felt x

scotty_bambam

IG was extra cos they do IG in dinar then change it.its to do with the exchange rate.the pounds strong or the dinars weak ,I don't know which. But I know loads paid credit card dong see the problem.

robynnehm

They don't see the problem? X ahhh that's a relief x haha x weird tho because the £ to dnr is really strong atm x

scotty_bambam

So if the pound strong should cost me less dinar? Bank charged alone were over £50