Visa Knowledge and Experience

my wife wants to speak with some one english in the uk embassy in tunis can she book appointment or no ?? cause we went ther when they refused my first visa and nobody is ther to talk to us so can she speak with some one or can she book appointment ?
I think she needs to appeal aginst the descion real madrid but I'm not sure how the process works sorry

Trulymadlydeeply

They don't get anything mrs zayani they are doing their jobs, and while I sympathise with Real Madrid if your application is not perfect they will pick up on it.

It does seem you were refused on silly questions but something must have triggered it off as I didn't think they did interviews anymore?

SSSFFF

i tought the eco he dont have the rite to mention the age cause that against human rites im i rite or wrong??
HI Real Madrid i will advice with a good solicitor your wife could contact them tomorrow they are good i dealt with them before and i did send them few tunisian before and recentley a friend of mine who been refused a spouse visa and they just won the appeal for him they don`t charge you a lots and they will not take your case if there is no chance to won it. If you will appeal i think you need to appeal in 28 Days from the day of the decision. JUST go for it and i guess you will be lucky this times don`t go for fresh application from hat what you saying i think you have to chance to get your visa just keep patient and be positive . I really advice with them i knew them for few years and they are so good. LET YOUR WIFE CONTACT THEM TOMORROW. she could talk to them on phone. OK MATE GOOD LUCK
Details
Global Immigration Solutions
Phone:
08448 044 128
Fax:
08448 044 132
Email:
[email protected]
Address:
Unit F-12
89 – 93 Fonthill Road
London
N4 3JH

real madrid

and he asked me who pay the hotel when ur wife came to tunisia in the interview i said my wife .
in the refusal he was not happy because she was spending money on me from pubilc funds he mention that too wich i think it silly

real madrid

thank u sssfff i will give u the number to my wife

SSSFFF

NO Worry real madrid. JUST let your wife contact them they are good trust me. Anyway not need for wife to meet any body from the uk embassy no chance for you that doesn`t happend and will not change any things the fact a decision been takin just try what i told you go for it listen me. YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO APPEAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK. Just don`t worry it`s done and dusted and gone now you still have a right to appeal against the decision brother just go for it no more hopes than that ok

real madrid

thank u very much brother

SSSFFF

SSSFFF where will you be travelling to? There maybe wives here with Tunisian hubbys already here.
hello Trulymadlydeeply i will be travelling to South yorkshire , exactly to Doncaster

Trulymadlydeeply

Sorry what is this regarding trulymadlydeeply?
SSSFFF was asking Real Madrid where he will be living in the Uk, so I asked where is SSSFFF going to be living he said Doncaster so I was asking if any of our members are near Doncaster....!!!!

real madrid

hello evry 1 i just want to ask if i have the rite to do new application cause i already applied twice for settlement visa can i apply any time and as much as i want ?
also i was cheking all my documents after my refusal i found out that my original marriage certifcate is missing i dont know wat do do i have to contact uk embassy ?
if im gonna apply for another visa application do i need to get another b3 police record and translat it again?mine is dated april 2014 is anyone knows the validity of b3 police record?
do i need to do another house report inspection i have one dated april 2014 is anyone knows the validity of house report inspection ?
and wat about birth certificate do i need to get new one and translat it again cause i heard the validity of birth cert in tunisia in 3 monthes?
sry if im asking so much i feel like my head is gonna explode in minute

Scottochott

and he asked me who pay the hotel when ur wife came to tunisia in the interview i said my wife .
in the refusal he was not happy because she was spending money on me from pubilc funds he mention that too wich i think it silly

This might be an issue. Why was this mentioned, does your wife's income come from benefits?

real madrid

YEA she on esa and dla but thats not problem cause she meet the all requirments the visa refused on relationship reqirments only that wat he said

Jane BM

YEA she on esa and dla but thats not problem cause she meet the all requirments the visa refused on relationship reqirments only that wat he said
You'll need to contact the Embassy if they've not returned all your documents.

As for the rest, if you've decided not to appeal but rather make a fresh application then you'll need all the paperwork updated, so yes you'd need a new B3 that's valid for when you make the application.

I don't get why you're not just appealing though if you supplied all the information regarding your relationship...all you're effectively doing is giving them the same stuff again!! Unless you intend adding more?!

real madrid

what about the house report inspection jane do i need new one ?

Jane BM

what about the house report inspection jane do i need new one ?
Don't know Real Madrid....didn't have to have one done....is it dated?!

real madrid

yes mine is april 2014

Jane BM

yes mine is april 2014
Well don't quote me on it, but I can't see a report dated April this year being a problem.

Why aren't you appealing Real?!