love is forever

New Member
Can anyone give me some advice on diffrent visas are available for my fiance to enter the United States and how much they cost. I am really curious.


Active Member
K1 fiance visa is what you need. The K1 is only for fiance and you must marry within 90 days of him entering the USA. If you marry BEFORE he enters the USA the K1 is void. Here is some information to get you started
If you decide to do the visa, then I suggest you register with and read in the K1 fiance visa section. Also be careful taking advice from people who have done spousal visas. Spouse visas and fiance visas are very different processes. Best of luck to you,