Visa

DebbieZebbes

Congratulations lloydy, you must be fit to burst with excitement ;)

lloydy7179

Congratulations lloydy, you must be fit to burst with excitement ;)
Yes.....I still can't believe it, its an amazing feeling to know we can start married life properly very soon!!

I'm gutted for those with bad news today :-(

cherie63

Congratulations lloydy have been thinking about you all day glad you got a yes and sorry lozz i was refused 4 times so i know exactly how youre feeling, but my husband has been here with me since oct 09 so dont give up hope xo

elaine2

congrats lloyd so pleases for you

annie

Congratulations Lloydy.xx

annie

I am so sorry Lozz.xx

Essem

Staff member
It's a YES!!!!!! All of our hardwork has paid off, a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has helped, we couldn't have done it without all your help and support!!!

:D :D :D
Congratulations lloydy - I bet your sighing a big sigh of relief! Good news!

Essem

Staff member
My husband was refused today im distraught, 5 years together means nothing I just cant stop crying. I know people who have been given visa when they have met on internet gone over and married without even meeting first. Where is the justice in that. Im devestated. Just dont know what im going to do now.

Hi Lozz

I'm so very sorry to hear your news.

Next step appeal perhaps - I'm sure you'll receive all the support you need on here to go through this as many other have.

sianperkins89

lloydy - congratulations!! :)
lozz - very sorry to hear about the refusal :( when you are feeling up to it, then please do share the reasons they gave as to why, as people here can help you to work on them, and it will help others not to make the same mistakes (not to say that you made a mistake as there are no right and wrong answers in this, but you know what i mean!) take care

amirah

i am sorry to hear your news and thanks for the very critical comment you made about women who marry men without meeting them!! remember lozz you were married long b4 me and didnt appy for your husband to come here .... it upsets me when you think you have a right to make comments like that!! We told all my family and i dont stay in hotels unlike some women on here, as well as i love my husband and he loves me. glad i deleted you as ahmed has told me not to listen to the rubbish some people spout on here, you included.
thanks
maybe some woman on here are not as fortunate as you christine myself being one of them.i have a son who has a devastating progressive illness im his full time carer and unless i get a job what chance have i got in getting a visa for my hubby none what so ever.maybe lozz was not in a position of doing visa before and as she has been with him 5 years shows her relationship is genuine.for the visa u need to show your relationship is real how mant times u visited them and contact but really at the end of the day its all about money as someone said money talks.and what is the difference from stopping in a hotel or not i do as many woman do on here.

sianperkins89

what's up with staying in hotels? not everyone's husband lives in a town near the sea and when people go to tunisia on holiday they may wish to take a stop at the beach for a few days in a tourist area :) plus some people do not sleep in the same room with their boyfriend/husband if they are in the family's home so they may wish to take a few days alone! can't see what's wrong with that.

sianperkins89

Thanks Sian....how strange! has your hubby submitted his application? if so, when? I don't know whats worse, waiting for the call or waiting the 24 hours lol xx
congratulations again :D
he submitted it about 7 weeks ago.
i think the 24 hours must be hell coz it's the uncertainty that gets me, not so much the waiting as we have been together nearly 4 years now, so i'm used to waiting around lol

amirah

what's up with staying in hotels? not everyone's husband lives in a town near the sea and when people go to tunisia on holiday they may wish to take a stop at the beach for a few days in a tourist area :) plus some people do not sleep in the same room with their boyfriend/husband if they are in the family's home so they may wish to take a few days alone! can't see what's wrong with that.
exactly my point sian i love to stay at my hubbys family and am vert spoilt when im there but its nice to spend some time alone together in a hotel or an apartment when you havnt seen each other for weeks.and anyway sometimes my children are with me so always go to a hotel.

Jasmine

Congrats Lloydy :) Wonderful news :)

tblueyez

way did go hunni,so happy for you as you know.all the love,peace and happiness,for your future,keep us posted wont you,godbless you both and well done again,i was thinking of you and i called you,soz if you at work lol...take care xx:):):)xx

tblueyez

lozz,im so so so sorry about your bad news,try keep your chin up and i know its awful at the minute,but one day inshallah you will be with your husband,take care of your selfs.xx

janette b

congrats to those who got a yes and sorry to those who were refused. I know how you all feel. makrem had a no for a visitor and 12 months later we decided to come to live in uk for a few years and got a yes in 2 weeks. strange ow it works, but after a no and a few days to get the anger and frustration out, you really start to work at it. Take time to double check what you are sending in, not too much just prove it is a genuine relationship and give them everything they require.We were lucky as if makrems had been refused for settlement we could have stayed in tunisia together again, we are lucky we had a choice. he has been here almost 12 months now, how it has flown. Good news i am now permanent at work and he applied for a permanent job at his place of work. hopefully we can save more and go back to tunisia for good, as we both miss being there, still think i miss it more.
so dont be down for too long stand up and fight for your right to be with your husband, and remember they are saying he cant come here which doesnt mean you cant live there.......never say never.. chin up x

catoussama

Well done and congratulations to lloyd :) Loz i am sorry for your bad news. xxxx

lloydy7179

congratulations again :D
he submitted it about 7 weeks ago.
i think the 24 hours must be hell coz it's the uncertainty that gets me, not so much the waiting as we have been together nearly 4 years now, so i'm used to waiting around lol
Ah ok, they seem to be working through alot of applications so hopefully they will get round to ur hubby's soon! The uncertainty is a killer but its worth it in the end :)

lloydy7179

I've been speaking with hubby tonight and i've cancelled my 2 night trip out there on the 12th and he is now coming to UK this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still on cloud 9 :D