Visa

catoussama

Thats amazing :) its so exciting!!!! I wish ths for everyone...including me! Going nuts but oretty sure they wont overturn...got a bad feeling :-( xx

amirah

congrats to those who got a yes and sorry to those who were refused. I know how you all feel. makrem had a no for a visitor and 12 months later we decided to come to live in uk for a few years and got a yes in 2 weeks. strange ow it works, but after a no and a few days to get the anger and frustration out, you really start to work at it. Take time to double check what you are sending in, not too much just prove it is a genuine relationship and give them everything they require.We were lucky as if makrems had been refused for settlement we could have stayed in tunisia together again, we are lucky we had a choice. he has been here almost 12 months now, how it has flown. Good news i am now permanent at work and he applied for a permanent job at his place of work. hopefully we can save more and go back to tunisia for good, as we both miss being there, still think i miss it more.
so dont be down for too long stand up and fight for your right to be with your husband, and remember they are saying he cant come here which doesnt mean you cant live there.......never say never.. chin up x
hi well where do i stand a fulltime carer to my son with a progressive illness.ive been told from his doctors he cannot live in tunisia.well what can i say im a lost cause looks like my hubby is never guna be able to come to england and im not able to live there.just want to say congratulations to all who have got the visa you are all so lucky xxx

lloydy7179

Thats amazing :) its so exciting!!!! I wish ths for everyone...including me! Going nuts but oretty sure they wont overturn...got a bad feeling :-( xx
You've gotta stay positive hun, i know its hard but try and keep strong! xx

C

christine j

maybe some woman on here are not as fortunate as you christine myself being one of them.i have a son who has a devastating progressive illness im his full time carer and unless i get a job what chance have i got in getting a visa for my hubby none what so ever.maybe lozz was not in a position of doing visa before and as she has been with him 5 years shows her relationship is genuine.for the visa u need to show your relationship is real how mant times u visited them and contact but really at the end of the day its all about money as someone said money talks.and what is the difference from stopping in a hotel or not i do as many woman do on here.
In replyto you and anyone who thinks like this, i didnt pay anyone to obtain our visa we borrowed the money from my husbands uncle, i work yes and so when i commented about staying in hotels i wasnt being vindictive i was saying i stay with my family in tunisia and it is allowed when you are married so i choose not to stay in a hotel away from my family. fair comment, i think as that what marriage is about to bring the families closer.. inchallah

i am happy, good luck to all who wait for their chance

catoussama

Christine i dont think amirah was saying you paid for your visa...she is just pointing out that a persons finances will be taken into account as they are being looked at as a sponsor more than as a spouse!!! No one has said anything to intentionally offend you, i hope you are ok...you seem very angry! Its hard for people who have been refused and sometimes we phrasethings insensitvely and upset othrs but try to understand...and try to be more happy...your husband is with you! Whatever you feel you are lucky because even though i believe it is your right to be with your husband....we don't all get that right!

lozz

Excuse me, how dare you say anything to me about waiting, yes I waited but I had my reasons. At least I knew my husband through and through before I married him. My husband wasnt desperate for visa thats why we waited. He actualy wanted me to move back out to Tunisia.

lozz

you have no right to make this kind of comment as people meet in differnt ways and what do you know about them, i know you getting at me and i think it is very distasteful and slanderous, think about how long you took before you applied for your visa to bring your husband over to the uk??
If the cap fits, wear it.

ROULLA

My husband was refused today im distraught, 5 years together means nothing I just cant stop crying. I know people who have been given visa when they have met on internet gone over and married without even meeting first. Where is the justice in that. Im devestated. Just dont know what im going to do now.
Hi Lozz so sorry to hear you bad news yes you must be devasted, did they tell you as to why they refused... How many years do they want you to be with eachother before applying , it must be the luck of the draw.. It also must depend on the person issuing it .. Take care

C

christine j

If the cap fits, wear it.
I cannot believe you, i dont know anything about you and neither you of me, if you wait 5 yrs it is your perogative and remember what you told me not to tell anyone you were married, strange?? Oh the cap fits, i met under different circumstances and i have been happil married for nearly 1 year thanks to the love we have for each other. The Embassy chose to give my husband the visa and it is obvious there are criterias we had them, unfortunatley some dont, thats not mine or my husbands fault, pointing out also he was not desperate for a visa just wanted to be with his wife as others do... he works and supports his wife with pride. Think before you write words of bitterness lorraine...

Jasmine

Lozz..

Sorry that yours and hubbys visa was refused :( I can understand your anger and disappointment. And that will take sometime to subside.

When you get the reasons for refusal, there are people that can help you, either here on the boards or privately of you wish.

I would assume, after 5 years together that you are wanting to try and appeal than re-apply (some people just dont have the funds to do so) and a few people at present are going through the appeal process, so if you need any guidance all you need to do is shout.

Try as hard as it may be, to stay strong, and focused on what your next step will be, and do try to look at the reason(s) for refusal as an outsider looking in and see if you can correct them, if thats possible it could be over turned without getting as far as a court date.

Once again im sorry that it wasnt successful for you today, but that dont mean it wont be. x

laura-saif

great advice as always mellieC as i remember when hubby was refused i was angry and hated everyone that got visa, especially people who hadnt known therehubby as long as i new mine, but when i looked at everything simple answer we [email protected]#ked application up but look at us now, went to appeal hearing and now he will get visa xxx

laura-saif

amirah, im on full benefits with 3 kids and my hubby has just been allowed visa threw appeal court there are ways around this to get them here xx

I cannot believe you, i dont know anything about you and neither you of me, if you wait 5 yrs it is your perogative and remember what you told me not to tell anyone you were married, strange?? Oh the cap fits, i met under different circumstances and i have been happil married for nearly 1 year thanks to the love we have for each other. The Embassy chose to give my husband the visa and it is obvious there are criterias we had them, unfortunatley some dont, thats not mine or my husbands fault, pointing out also he was not desperate for a visa just wanted to be with his wife as others do... he works and supports his wife with pride. Think before you write words of bitterness lorraine...
God damn pfffff and i really cant belive there is a people still think the way you are .... stop hurting people plzzzz otherwise u shouldnt stay here in this site, u could go and have inscription in hurtppls.com (( better for you )) and u will be the best ;) ....

C

christine j

great advice as always mellieC as i remember when hubby was refused i was angry and hated everyone that got visa, especially people who hadnt known therehubby as long as i new mine, but when i looked at everything simple answer we [email protected]#ked application up but look at us now, went to appeal hearing and now he will get visa xxx
But what does it matter how long we know our husbands, if their is love and they want to be together its irrelevant!! I am sick and tired of people commenting on how long they have known their boyfriend or husband its not set in stone... or any laws!! I cant believe some people on here and how they think they know everything and they think they are right about everything... sorry i am angry

C

christine j

God damn pfffff and i really cant belive there is a people still think the way you are .... stop hurting people plzzzz otherwise u shouldnt stay here in this site, u could go and have inscription in hurtppls.com (( better for you )) and u will be the best ;) ....
You are so wrong, i am the one that feels hurt i married my husband and he is here what is wrong with that, i met him differently and so what is right or wrong way to meet someone there are no laws!! i dont need your accusations or nasty comments dont comment on something you dont understand!!

Smiles

Good luck xxx

crazypink

Wow talk about taking over a lovely happy thread!!!

Everyone has a different story - but to gloat that you got your visa when someone else was turned down isnt nice!

There are no right or wrongs in relationships - as this forum proves. But we all have something in common. And we all learn lessons as we go along.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Essem

Staff member
It's such a senstive issue, incredibly frustrating and so very disappointing (to say the least) for those for whom it doesn't go the way they want.

Does it really matter how long you've known someone, or by what means you've met - all that really matters are your circumstances, that of your partner and content of your application for visa?

crazypink

The more personal info you put out there - the more people have to beat you about the head with!! Please remember that this can be read by anyone!

The visa process is a slow and frustrating one. Wanting to be with the man you love is a feeling we all know well - so why would you want to hurt someone with the "well i dnt care because i got my visa" It is very much an open board right now - seems the rules no longer apply and you can get a visa if you work or not now. So how then can they refuse someone for not have "the right work experience" for the UK??

We should celebrate each visa victory and help those who are not so lucky be with the one they love.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x