Visa

daffodil

i just dont know where to start, i wanted to look at the application form, wanted to print a blank one off if possible to sit and look and think..
The best option is to print the form off that is what we did and then you can fill it in by hand and when you have it how you want go on-line and do the form for real.

daffodil

if someone could send me a link to this form i would really appreciate it, i kind of know what documents i need.. its difficult when people do different things i understand, its my responsibility. x
Go to the site www.visa4u and it will take you through the options and you click on settlement visa

Amy Ben Salem

Go to the site www.visa4u and it will take you through the options and you click on settlement visa
thank you so much, i will look later :) everybody is so kind, much appreciated. after we get the visa i will defiantly try to help others.

Amy Ben Salem

the website visa4u cannot be found? its not my day!!!!

Smiles

the website visa4u cannot be found? its not my day!!!!
Hi Amy, I attach the Settlement Visa application form and double check you may still have to download the sponsorship form and annex form to english language test when you submit the application to the embassy. Your husband will have to print off the final version of the online application when it is submitted online and then make sure he puts a passport sized photo on it and Embassy only accept cash fees.

Attachments

Smiles

oh my thank you, i am also anal about paperwork and was putting it all in wallets. Im wondering how to present it :-/ yes i think i have seen this list i will have to try and find it again as not sure about the order. does it start '' documents required'' yes so maybe get some dividers. im going to put in 2 copies of everything. maybe at the back in one chunk. oh god im such a mess about everything, just worrying :-( xx

daffodil

Also I attach the Sponsorship form which I had to fill in and the Annex to the English Language Requirement which your husband has to fill in.
Hi Smiles that is the site we used yes...

Just like to add that i was asking about the Annex form on here when we did our application as i could not find it, and i confused a lot of people as no one had seemed to do that part.

We submitted our application without the Annex to the English Language requirement, dont know if that was ok, but too late now.

I only mention it here now incase Amy has the same prob like we did.

Smiles

Just like to add that i was asking about the Annex form on here when we did our application as i could not find it, and i confused a lot of people as no one had seemed to do that part.

We submitted our application without the Annex to the English Language requirement, dont know if that was ok, but too late now.

We downloaded the Annex form back in July this year and I sent the link I had saved but don't know now how much has changed but I would imagine that on the website it should state when you go into the online application that you have to download the forms as it did when we submitted online

daffodil

We downloaded the Annex form back in July this year and I sent the link I had saved but don't know now how much has changed but I would imagine that on the website it should state when you go into the online application that you have to download the forms as it did when we submitted online
Hi Smiles,

yes it did say this (oct2011) but when i tried to find the Annex form it was nowhere...I asked mel about it and she said to put the test results in the space provided on the application form, so that is what we did. Also enc the results of Eng Lang test of course.

Smiles

oh my god! im confused. what is the Annex form? and Sponsorship form? i will look at the application form now, though the link! x
Hi Amy if you see the attachments I sent and open them it will explain exactly what these two forms are.

Amy Ben Salem

i will print it and fill it in and put it with the application, cant harm me to add it in hey :)

Smiles

that form is the exact one i fill out online and print out yes? ok i will print this blank and fill in with pen to practice as Daffodil said ;)
Yes Amy it would be a very good idea to print it out as a 'dummy run' first to make sure you both put in everything you need to before filling in the online application

Smiles

yes, panic over ;) Annex for the english test results to be put on and the sponsor form, i take it i am the sponsor as Im the one keeping him until he finds work, yes?
Amy yes it is very easy to just fill in the sponsor form as his wife you will be the sponsor

Smiles

yes, panic over ;) Annex for the english test results to be put on and the sponsor form, i take it i am the sponsor as Im the one keeping him until he finds work, yes?
The English Language Annex form is very easy to complete too. It just wants your husband to state whether or not he is exempt from taking the English Language Test or not and if he took the test to attach the Test Certificate to it, as when my husband submitted his settlement application in July that was the FIRST question guy at Embassy asked for to see the Certificate.

Nainai

i just dont know where to start, i wanted to look at the application form, wanted to print a blank one off if possible to sit and look and think..
Sorry if I confused u more Hun. But smiles has added the document I meant. Have a good read through of the application form, scribble all over it if u have to but remember u DON'T submit that one, that's just for practice and the real one is done online like the other ladies have mentioned. Good luck and try not to stress xxx

Nainai

so you do have to wait for the bloody certificate, thats a bit poo, as it takes ages apparently :( best to wait and have it all though i guess better than getting a big fat refusal... with a refusal you pay again?? xx
Depending on reason for refusal and you decide to appeal it then there is now a fee between £80 - £140 (I think) or you can re-apply and at will be the £810 again. There is no refund if it's a yes or a no. But don't stress yourself with thinking at refusals and appeals Hun, just take n e info you've got so far xxx

crazypink

my husband is not working in Tunisia at the moment, he only came back form Egypt in July worked for a few months at a garage then stopped for the wedding in October and has not gone back. will this go against us? on the form it say's ''evidence of your current employment or studies'' i take it its always on about my husband, as its his visa.. i guess i put my work and pay slips to prove i can keep him.. i will keep reading, lol its just i will forget these questions if i dont ask.. i know im a nightmare!!! :pxxx
It can go against you as it has recently for others. They are looking at the possibility he will work in the UK - and if hes not working in his own country then how would he go on when hes here?! (thats the idea behind their thinking - not mine) Maybe if he keeps looking by the time you sort out his visa he will be working.

Nainai

my husband is not working in Tunisia at the moment, he only came back form Egypt in July worked for a few months at a garage then stopped for the wedding in October and has not gone back. will this go against us? on the form it say's ''evidence of your current employment or studies'' i take it its always on about my husband, as its his visa.. i guess i put my work and pay slips to prove i can keep him.. i will keep reading, lol its just i will forget these questions if i dont ask.. i know im a nightmare!!! :pxxx
Most of the first section is all about the applicant "your husband" there is a separate titled section referring to sponsors details (you) this is where you put about ur earnings etc. think the application comes with guidance notes, try have a read through that xxx