Visa

Jellycat

It can go against you as it has recently for others. They are looking at the possibility he will work in the UK - and if hes not working in his own country then how would he go on when hes here?! (thats the idea behind their thinking - not mine) Maybe if he keeps looking by the time you sort out his visa he will be working.
If he has been and is working in Egypt put evidence of that- contract or something . That illustrates he went out of his way to find work.

ely

finaly the waiting is over they have called today early morning asking my wife to go the the embassy this afternoon to collect her passport...
fingers crossed its a yes:)

ada

finaly the waiting is over they have called today early morning asking my wife to go the the embassy this afternoon to collect her passport...
Good luck hope you get a Yes :) thinking of you both xx

daffodil

Let us know how your wife gets on ely.

Hope it is good news for you both.

deblee71

Good Luck to you and your wife Ely x

Han402

good luck Ely!

huttan

Good luck now Ely....:)

Jasmine

Good Luck Ely :)

Rainbowchild

Good luck Ely !!!!!!:)

Smiles

Good luck to you Ely and inchalla your wife will be giving you fantastic news today :)

Marie1959

Good Luck fingers x'd

Essem

Staff member
Everything crossed for you both Ely.

lozz

Wishing you all the luck in the world I know how you must be feeling right now. x

crazypink

Good luck ely!!! :)

Jellycat

It's too late for luck- the decision has already been made - hope it is a good one.

Nainai

fingers and toes crossed, would be nice to hear good news ;)

khl

Another good way to show the size of property is with photos of each room. I did this and also took pics of outside the house.

khl

suspence!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Ben Salem

Another good way to show the size of property is with photos of each room. I did this and also took pics of outside the house.
thank you, good idea :)