Visa

Han402

Amy on the insurance documents of our house it says it is a 3 bed detatched house and its an offical document - I don't know if it does on yours but at least it shows how big it is.

Jellycat

thank you, contact them about my money situation you mean?
The ECO won't know if you owe money on your credit cards- you don't need to tell them, the visa application doesn't ask this and they do not run a credit check. From a visa point of view savings look good but they go more on regular income and proof of this from PaysliPs, an employers reference and seeing the money going into your current account over ideally a 6 month period. But of course apart from the visa it doesn't make that much sense to be earning almost nothing on your savings whilst paying maybe 20% plus on credit cards.... But it's always nice to have a bit of ready cash at hand just in case.

meljones

Hi can anyone tell me, my hubby took the KET test and checked his results online and says council of europe level a1 :S is that classed as a pass, it doesnt say. plus will they accept level a1 for settlement visa...

marhaba

Hi can anyone tell me, my hubby took the KET test and checked his results online and says council of europe level a1 :S is that classed as a pass, it doesnt say. plus will they accept level a1 for settlement visa...
As far as im aware A1 is the lowest and this is what is needed to be acceptable, needs to be over 45%

Jellycat

That's definitely ok for visa purposes. That's what my hubby just got. As marhaba says anything over 45/100. The Ket test is A2 level but if you don't pass a2 level and are above 45% you can be awarded A1 level and that is set out as what you need according to Home Office regulations.

A

Adam2010

hello everybody. i'm new member here and i like help who need some example of the key english test.
u can e-mail me and i will send u the example. why i say this because i have the cd and the book for the KET from Cambridge i buy it for i practice with it.

Scoobydoo

Hmm Ely was logged on last night, wonder why he didnt tell us the outcome.....???

thameur

finaly the waiting is over they called me and i been in ermbassy then they refused me
anyway its just a reason make them say """" nooooooooo """""

Han402

Im sorry Thameur!

thameur

not problem and thanks han402

huttan

Sorry to hear that Thameur...wonder if Ely had any better luck?

crazypink

Sorry to hear that Thameur. Hope you are ok.

khl

where is Ely???
We need some happy visa news!

thameur

hope that ely's wife get a better new
;)

Scoobydoo

thank you so much you have made my day. but i worry as in the visa application it say's '' how much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs? '' this includes rent/mortgage/utility bills/ loan repayments etc... i think this may mean credit cards too? im not questioning you just wondering? :rolleyes: x
Just leave it out...unless of course you pay it as a direct debit from you bank account then they would see that you have an out going to your CC....

crazypink

Just leave it out...unless or course you pay it as a direct debit from you bank account then they would see that you have an out going to your CC....
Was going to say the same thing! If it shows on your bank statement the you will be asked to explain it.

khl

We're being teased lol..
He tells us his wife got "the call"... then nothing lol. I want to be put out my misery.

Scoobydoo

i thought the same, i normally pay online, so if from now on i pay in bank or by post or something it wont show on the account. it has been showing on my statments but i could say it has now been paid off but i worry they will check and bust my ass for telling lies. my mum always brought me up to tell the truth but im desperate and its not a big fat lie just a little fib... ahhhhh :confused:
Take the cash out and pay that way.....they cant questions what you have taken cash out of the bank for!! How many months until you are applying....?