huttan

Finally some good news today:)

Congratulations!

lainie

thanks huttan
was so worried with all the bad news - hopefully this has broken the bad luck

Nainai

hopfully next weekend if i can get time off work to go and fetch him, lol
Woohoo, yippee, yee haa, hahahahaha, stop me now Lanie the excitement is too much xxxx

annie

Congratulations xxx

lainie

Woohoo, yippee, yee haa, hahahahaha, stop me now Lanie the excitement is too much xxxx
calm down, dear,
i'm quiet so must be in shock

Jasmine

Congratulations Lainie :)

Jellycat

Congratulations Lainie. That is great news!

FoxyRoxie89

As you know I am so excited for you!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

annibee

well done laine congrats :)

gem15

Well done lainie. I bet your both more than excited. xx

lainie

Well done lainie. I bet your both more than excited. xx
thanks gem, thrilled doesn't even cut it.

wish i had some celebratory k-west cheesecake,lol

marhaba

Be careful as they may ask why your dad is paying for everything and can you not support him??

You will still need a TV licience so that bill will be in your name? Will you have a phone at the property in your name? Surely the coucil tax will be in your name?? What about your water bill? Thats about all i can think of lol
we dont pay for water as we are running off welsh water. the tv, phone, internet, council tax will all be in my name yes i can afford to sposer him. my step dad just pays the electric so he sed whats the point in changing names over x

FoxyRoxie89

right now i can support him easy but when we move out with my credit cards, loan, finance, rent council tax, electric and gas it will be tight. with his wage too WHEN he gets a job will be much better. i guess when we apply i will be at home with mum and wont have the other bills on top so if i say about the cards it will be fine but its weather they look upon us because we will be with parents. i think i can clear the cards before the application. and i will state that i have done this and that by the time he gets here i will have hopefully paid off the car finance too..
Don't just state it, PROVIDE the cleared CC Statements

Essem

Staff member
Congratulations again Lainie - hope to see u both in Bonnie Scotland in the not too distant.............. xx