Visa

Jane BM

well as a moderator, a"super moderator" at that, why didn't you deal with it privately? was CP's post neccessary? don't people think Lynn has been through enough, and YES I gave her hubby more **** than most and HE deserved every damned word, thats HISTORY but this is a fucking witch hunt!!!

you lot need to get a fucking grip of yourselves!!

lynn, i will be in the UK next week, i will get your number from a mutual and i will give you a call cos trying to email you is beyond a joke and i can't see any reason why cos im using your reply addie!!
youll see that theres a fair few that agree and posted the same!!

MellieC

What and revive that whole can of worms again!!!! just hoping it doesnt happen again and that people are a little more inclined to be a bit civil and little less smug and arrogant. ;)
well email me then!

cos i have missed a lot while im on restricted internet!!

i wish it was next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoxyRoxie89

well email me then!

Soon will be :D :D

2 out of 3 next week aint bad ;)

Jane BM

well email me then!

I can almost feel the 'wishing i was back there' vibe right now!! you sound a little frustrated hon. Ill pm you. :)

FoxyRoxie89

I can almost feel the 'wishing i was back there' vibe right now!! you sound a little frustrated hon. Ill pm you. :)
Back where?

She is wishing something I expect, arent we all?

Oh a girl on my fb got a yes today, and she was self employed but also with help from government bcos she was pregnant last year when applying! Good news you might like to hear Jane :D x

Jane BM

Back where?

She is wishing something I expect, arent we all?

Oh a girl on my fb got a yes today, and she was self employed but also with help from government bcos she was pregnant last year when applying! Good news you might like to hear Jane :D x
He he!! wont hold my breath though to be honest. Nice to hear good news for a change though.:)

C

Cas

how many reminders would the mods like?
None in that vein Mel ,everyone should try and keep in mind that mods are on a volunteer basis to keep this forum rolling forward. Basically I am only interested in how Tunisia is portrayed to the interested public and yes they do look in on here. I thought a balance could be kept between relationship issues and general questions.
Many topics and responses amaze me but there you go if it rocks yer boat so be it. We all as mods do put in the time and you all can voice any opinion you so desire but just stop and think how you yourself would deal with a situation and don`t forget looking at the bigger picture often weakens a knee jerk response to how you feel posts are going.

lainie

You bloody liar lol, it was over a cuppa,, "why don't you go for the VV instead" and THEN when you were heading for tune town a certain someone gave you a SHOVE and you got the app in!!

it was great to get the call from you yesterday to say yes he had got it!!!!

thrilled for you both as you know
you forgot to mention the jaffa cakes or was it digestives ...........

lainie

lol well you are the "shover" lol
yes, roxie scared me into writing the form while i was packing my case the night before i flew out.
thanks god it was over the phone and she was miles away!

lainie

LMTO...........

Baa Baa BA fly me away!!!!
stop it, now or i will tell on you both!
i think this is intimidating behaviour.

seriously thanks to you both for everything!
love ya loads (but i do love h more,lol!)

Jellycat

You DO NOT want to Know!!

well you don't want me to answer that, lol baaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm intrigued. Is it cos Lainie is a bit of a control freak who doesn't think her hubby can make the journey alone? I must say that when I eventually get the main man over it would be nice to go through immigration with him to stop him facing too much crap if I was over there when he got his visa but it's a long way to go just to come back again.

Jane BM

I'm intrigued. Is it cos Lainie is a bit of a control freak who doesn't think her hubby can make the journey alone? I must say that when I eventually get the main man over it would be nice to go through immigration with him to stop him facing too much crap if I was over there when he got his visa but it's a long way to go just to come back again.
If mine does get his visa, there is not a cat in hells chance im going over to bring him back. Im your worst nightmare on a plane, so wed probably be planning our divorce before wed even landed, id have driven him mental!!. lol

soleil

Congratulations Lainie, wonderful news! I'm truly happy for both, you and your hubby.;) xxxx

soleil

im seriously intrigued by these "remarks" ~ c'mon humour me, i've not been around, so i must have missed em! enlighten me!
Please Mellie....don't mention the war! :eek::D

C

Cas

Have we got the strength that`s what I want to know lol?:rolleyes:;)

Rainbowchild

Crikey didnt know that they got free water too!!!
No Council Tax either, NI has Rates Bills which are calculated on the value of your home, a small part of this contributes to the cost of water, you pay the same amount for single occupancy or family of ten.