Visa

lainie

I'm intrigued. Is it cos Lainie is a bit of a control freak who doesn't think her hubby can make the journey alone? I must say that when I eventually get the main man over it would be nice to go through immigration with him to stop him facing too much crap if I was over there when he got his visa but it's a long way to go just to come back again.
hi jellycat
the reason i need to go is cos my wedding dress is still there and dont trust him to pack it properly.

also, he keeps on bloody well buying animals - it was 3 sheep at xmas, preceded by chickens and a dog so god knows what he might try to bring into the country, lol.

lainie

Congratulations Lainie, wonderful news! I'm truly happy for both, you and your hubby.;) xxxx
thanks soleil, lets hope tunis keeps 'em coming!

FoxyRoxie89

I'm intrigued. Is it cos Lainie is a bit of a control freak who doesn't think her hubby can make the journey alone? I must say that when I eventually get the main man over it would be nice to go through immigration with him to stop him facing too much crap if I was over there when he got his visa but it's a long way to go just to come back again.
No I think it has something to do with the same reason you think it would be nice to get yours.

Alot of women go to get their husbands.

It must be pretty emotional for some of the husbands involved, if they have never been out the country or on a plane before, and its not the normal excitement of a holiday, they are leaving their family and everything they know for something they might think they know but they don't.

Jellycat

Don't shout at me! I know teachers are so used to dealing with kids they find it hard to change outside the classroom. N'est ce pas?

lainie

Don't shout at me! I know teachers are so used to dealing with kids they find it hard to change outside the classroom. N'est ce pas?
i teach adults so touche

lozz

Massive congratulations lainie so happy for you both. I went and got my hubby hes been here 3 weeks tomorrow and already working, Good luck xxx

lainie

Massive congratulations lainie so happy for you both. I went and got my hubby hes been here 3 weeks tomorrow and already working, Good luck xxx
thanks lozz, great to hear things are going well for you.
so so happy for you both
xxxx

lynn

they took apps IN, and therefore MONEY, but did anyone seriously think that the system would work both ways?

come on people get with the program here lol
Oh ur back, wb Mel x

lynn

well as a moderator, a"super moderator" at that, why didn't you deal with it privately? was CP's post neccessary? don't people think Lynn has been through enough, and YES I gave her hubby more **** than most and HE deserved every damned word, thats HISTORY but this is a fucking witch hunt!!!

you lot need to get a fucking grip of yourselves!!

lynn, i will be in the UK next week, i will get your number from a mutual and i will give you a call cos trying to email you is beyond a joke and i can't see any reason why cos im using your reply addie!!
Ok Mel thanks , will speak to u soon x

lynn

oh so he still got a refusal, i see lots have people got refusals, its a big worry :( good luck with your appeal.. one more thing, you get a solicitor in this country to help you?
yes my solicitor is dealing with it , hope we have some news soon , but prob be another year they way they work :( good luck to u Amy x

Amy Ben Salem

yes my solicitor is dealing with it , hope we have some news soon , but prob be another year they way they work :( good luck to u Amy x
good luck to you too :) x