Visa

DebbieZebbes

Well done you, congratulations twinny lainie and hubby, omg, he must be terrified :)

Congrats Lozz and hubby too, sounds like he's settling in fine.

Han402

mostly because of the distance and the stresses for most of have they, can they will they get the visa/s it IS emotional ~ few can seperate the two!

and welcome to the mad house!
It is hard to seperate... I would agree. Thanks for the welcome think I have caught up with the threads there is alot to take in! Just a waiting game now to see how it goes!

khl

The joys of motherhood... being awake t 5am :(

Any news from Ely???

lynn

daffodil

he just don't want to tell us...
Thats a shame as we could either share in his good news or help him if it has been refused...Still maybe he just wants to keep it private everyone is different.

lynn

Thats a shame as we could either share in his good news or help him if it has been refused...Still maybe he just wants to keep it private everyone is different.
who knows , he prob come back at some point if he need ask questions

lainie

finaly the waiting is over they have called today early morning asking my wife to go the the embassy this afternoon to collect her passport...
fingers crossed its a yes:)
what was the outcome, ely?
let us know

hayley_momo

Girls i dont know if any of you could help but im hoping to get this dreaded visa app in soon but hubby is confused on the language that his paper work needs to be in when putting it into the visa app some people are saying translate arabic to french then to english and hand in french and english some people saying arabic translated to english and also which copy do he get signed the original or the translated english copy...if anyone could inbox me and explain would be much appreciated thanks so much :) xx

Nainai

Girls i dont know if any of you could help but im hoping to get this dreaded visa app in soon but hubby is confused on the language that his paper work needs to be in when putting it into the visa app some people are saying translate arabic to french then to english and hand in french and english some people saying arabic translated to english and also which copy do he get signed the original or the translated english copy...if anyone could inbox me and explain would be much appreciated thanks so much :) xx
All documents need to be original so if it's Arabic then u need to include that with the translation (English). If you translated it into French then into English then u would include all three because regardless the original needs to be there. Some translate into French then into English as it can be easier than translating Arabic to English but u may a swell cut out the middle man and do direct arabic to English. Obviously if the original is in French then u include that with English translation. Hope that makes sense.

hayley_momo

All documents need to be original so if it's Arabic then u need to include that with the translation (English). If you translated it into French then into English then u would include all three because regardless the original needs to be there. Some translate into French then into English as it can be easier than translating Arabic to English but u may a swell cut out the middle man and do direct arabic to English. Obviously if the original is in French then u include that with English translation. Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for that hun, so its ok if some paper is from arabic to english and some is french to english? and does the stamp go on the english copy? x

daffodil

The translator will stamp the copy to say it is from the true original doc .

soussa

we got the visa....... 14 weeks and 4 days of waiting!!!!

lainie

congrats soussa.
when did you get called and when did you pick up?
and why is your mood "depressed"?

soussa

havnt had chance to change it yet lol

we had the call thurs morning so went straight there together and flew back sat night..... :D

soussa

havnt had chance to change it yet lol

we had the call thurs morning so went straight there together and flew back sat night..... :D
im still in shock............. haha

soussa

After you get the visa and you are living together in the uk...what happens??

we have been told we need to go to the tunisian embassy in london?!:confused:

is this correct/what for??

lainie

wonderful news
my hubby got a yes for visitors visa on thursday

soussa

congratulations to you both :D

prob at the embassy at the same time as your hubby......