Visa

FoxyRoxie89

my partner is NOT working here, im supporting him and we both live in my home!!!! and thats why we want to sort it all so he can get a job and ligalise everything! so our case has nothing to do with the uk recovery!!!!!!!! my partner is more than happy to pay his taxes and all commissions once all sorted and he gets a job!!!!!!!!
Have you been claiming working tax credits? housing benefit?

you have also been claiming this illegally!

FoxyRoxie89

Actually was 8 weeks from documents being submitted as visa dated 1st February.
Congratulations, same date my hubbys visa says - our sons bday, and he was asked to pick up friday and arrived saturday
:)

FoxyRoxie89

and im here now too!

h just tucking into a huge plate of heinz baked beans laced with harissa and 2 boiled eggs.

he has just come in from the 5 a-side footy wearing a bloody SCOTLAND top!
methinks he is adapting a bit too well - it'll be deep fried mars bars next.
S tried the heinz beans today - loved them!!!
he bought 6 pack in Tesco later on, on offer for £3.

Marie1959

Congratulations hun. Make sure you sort the delay out for in the future it may cause problems with Ilr as Mel as stated xx

maynardlynne

congrats to u both.....this happened to a friend of mine. got visa jan but it had been lying around since novemember:confused:

deedee

Hello, my hubby got the visa today. We are so happy. We have waited for 6 months to hear new but the embassy has been lying and try to cover up because my hubby got the visa on the 10th October 2011. It taken them 4 months to contact my hubby, my solicitor and me as they got our numbers.
Hey Saira,

Big congrats hun, so very pleased for you and hubby. xxx

annibee

congrats saira better late than never :)

lozz

Congratulations saira good luck to you and your hubby xx

DanniBibo

Congratulations Saira :D

henny

Hey All
Hubby got a call from the embassy today telling him to take his passport there as they've changed their decision & are issuing him with a visa!!!!!!!! So..............IN YOUR FACE CW!!!! :D

Nainai

Hey All
Hubby got a call from the embassy today telling him to take his passport there as they've changed their decision & are issuing him with a visa!!!!!!!! So..............IN YOUR FACE CW!!!! :D
Well done Henny, congratulations to. And hubby. Really seems like the embassy are doing some damage control that certain ECOs caused towards the end of last year!!! :)

U must be absolutely made up!!! Xx

Rainbowchild

Hey All
Congratulations Henny :):D

DanniBibo

Hey All
Yay!!!!! Thats excellent news!!! xxxxxxx

henny

Well done Henny, congratulations to. And hubby. Really seems like the embassy are doing some damage control that certain ECOs caused towards the end of last year!!! :)

U must be absolutely made up!!! Xx
Thank you :) I actually cant believe it! I've been at work all day & havn't done a stroke of work due to my head being a complete shed looooooooooooool, good job im the boss or i might of got the sack lol. I hope & pray that everyone who is still waiting or fighting gets the same result :D xx

MellieC

Hey All
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think alex Cramer is getting the embassy in gear ~ yes laine we know not quite, but hes doing well so far?

MellieC

S tried the heinz beans today - loved them!!!
he bought 6 pack in Tesco later on, on offer for £3.
fred still calls them "haricots" lol surely the guys had beans in tune town? we did from the restaurant! with chicken chips and salad

MellieC

and im here now too!

h just tucking into a huge plate of heinz baked beans laced with harissa and 2 boiled eggs.

he has just come in from the 5 a-side footy wearing a bloody SCOTLAND top!
methinks he is adapting a bit too well - it'll be deep fried mars bars next.
i take the 5 a side was OUTSIDE?

LOL slowly slowly catchy monkey lol

Essem

Staff member
Congratulations Henny, great news!

annie

Congratulations Henny.xx