Visa

Missymoo

Oh and the stamps plz?? :)

Jane BM

We took the original paperwork in with us when he submitted his documents.

As far as the stamps go, my husband went into Tunis and had them all stamped the same day. However doublecheck now because I'm sure I read on the UKBA that that doesn't need to be done anymore. Wouldn't swear on it though, I'll have a look myself at the weekend when I get chance....unless I just dreamt it...lol

how long take decision for settlement visa.i am waiting sicnce 2 weeks i have applied

main reason for refuse settlement visa

Desi

how long take decision for settlement visa.i am waiting sicnce 2 weeks i have applied
Hi Mouhmedwendy,

We got ours yesterday and it took 8 weeks exactly for them to ring us back.

please tell me if your hubby had money in account bank or no

Desi

please tell me if your hubby had money in account bank or no
Yes, he had some, but not a lot. But from what my husband has noticed they had looked mainly at my papers

thank you for reply.so mainly had looked about misses papers :finance.job. accomodation. i had only 4100 dinars about 1750 ounds

Desi

thank you for reply.so mainly had looked about misses papers :finance.job. accomodation. i had only 4100 dinars about 1750 ounds
Yes- my job, my salary, my house. And my husband had about the same amount when he applied. Good Luck!

thank you very much.did your hubby still in tunsia may i exchange with him mobile number for talk about visa application if you please

Jane BM

Hi Mouhmedwendy,

Many congratulations Desi....if I've read it right...lol....

Jane BM

It can take up to and sometimes a little over 3 months, so need to be a bit patient unfortunately.

Jane BM

main reason for refuse settlement visa
There are many reasons why they can refuse for a settlement visa. Basically if any of the criteria isn't met or they aren't satisfied with the documentation that's been submitted as proof of evidence.

Desi

Many congratulations Desi....if I've read it right...lol....
Thank you, Jane. Yes, you've read it right- we've got our visa. Now....off to Maldives, time for a honeymoon :)

Jasmine

Hi Mouhmedwendy,

Congratulations Desi :)

scooby

Hi Mouhmedwendy,

Congratulations to you both x

Heather t

Hi everyone YIPPPEEE we got the settlement visa today! Our decision was made after just 3 working days! I can't quite believe it yet! Thank-you to everyone who supported me and gave me advice! Your all brilliant!!! lots of love!! xxx
Congratulations nice to see some good news :)

Essem

Staff member
Congratulations Desi and have a great hoiliday in the Maldives.

Jane BM

Thank you, Jane. Yes, you've read it right- we've got our visa. Now....off to Maldives, time for a honeymoon :)
Wow all your Christmas's have come at once haven't they...lol...Visa and MORE IMPORTANTLY Maldives....(only joking). Lovely to hear good news.

i dont provide my job and eduaction evidence o that that effect in visa decision