Visa

hi i am the applicant and dont provide my job and eduaction evidence that effect in visa decison.thanks

salim

not yet get teh decision i mean i dont subbmit evidence of my work or my education .are you in tunisia if you dont mind we can talk by mobile phone jsut missed call i will ring to you straightaway.

Jane BM

not yet get teh decision i mean i dont subbmit evidence of my work or my education .are you in tunisia if you dont mind we can talk by mobile phone jsut missed call i will ring to you straightaway.
I've edited your post. Please don't put your telephone number on an open forum. It's not a good idea!! If you want to pm a member, feel free.

X

xBx

can someone advise me on which visa we need to apply for my hubby to come and live here. we have all the necessary paperwork in place, meeting financial requirement, accommodation requirement and he also has a job offer in place, etc, etc. but im unsure of which application it is online, theres :
live temporarily in the UK (residence) or
live permanently in the Uk without becoming a citizen (settlement)

can someone give me some advice please??

Jane BM

can someone advise me on which visa we need to apply for my hubby to come and live here. we have all the necessary paperwork in place, meeting financial requirement, accommodation requirement and he also has a job offer in place, etc, etc. but im unsure of which application it is online, theres :
live temporarily in the UK (residence) or
live permanently in the Uk without becoming a citizen (settlement)

can someone give me some advice please??
It's settlement visa...best of luck

Jane BM

he needs to score 4.0 in each element, esp the speaking and listening - an average score of 4.0 will be rejected if under 4 for any of these elements
My husband didn't score a minimum of 4.0 for each element, that was approx 16 months ago, however he did score over 6.5 on two of the elements (can't remember which off top of my head). But if as you say it now has to be 4.0 or over for EACH element why then say especially speaking and listening?

lainie

My husband didn't score a minimum of 4.0 for each element, that was approx 16 months ago, however he did score over 6.5 on two of the elements (can't remember which off top of my head). But if as you say it now has to be 4.0 or over for EACH element why then say especially speaking and listening?
ukba look at speaking and listenig to be at A1 level (clearly stated on the website) as they are the 2 mandatory skills that are being tested, thus these are the test elements which should meet the criteria.

many visas have been erroneously granted by embassies misinterpreting the ukba intructions on the different tests and the levels to be attained - its now causing problems with those applying from fiance to settlement or from settlement to ILR ie when a UK based office of the UKBA is adminstering the new visa. many other ESOL exams only test speaking/listening and they are equally accepted ie Trinity, Pearson online etc etc

hope this helps

brother i need help.please tell me
does dont subbmit job and education prouve effect in settlement visa

Jane BM

In the test, you will need to demonstrate a basic command of English (speaking and listening) at level A1 of the CEFR. This is a basic level, which is judged to require 40 to 50 hours' tuition for most learners. Someone assessed at level A1 can understand and use simple, everyday expressions and very basic phrases. You will not need to demonstrate your reading and writing skills.
We will also accept approved tests in speaking and listening, or speaking and listening with additional skills such as reading or writing, at a higher level (if they are taken with an approved test provider and are on the approved list).
Wow and he did it with no help or tuition...lol

Jane BM

brother i need help.please tell me
does dont subbmit job and education prouve effect in settlement visa
Mouhmedwendy, no one can give you a definitive answer. Every application is different, everyone's personal situation is different..it really does depend on the evidence you provided them and how it's interpreted by them. You really just have to wait and see,now unfortunately.

i subbmitted without work certificate and may i kno did weding certificate must be stamped or without

maynardlynne

i subbmitted without work certificate and may i kno did weding certificate must be stamped or without

i would imagine certificate would have to be stamped...i could be wrong but i think all of us on the forum would have had this stamped before submitting application.

Missymoo

Can someone plz tell me, do we need to submit all originals of documents?? As my new mortgage company have lost my P60 and 3 payslips! :(

Thanks

Jane BM

Can someone plz tell me, do we need to submit all originals of documents?? As my new mortgage company have lost my P60 and 3 payslips! :(

Thanks
They don't specifically say about the supporting paperwork, although most people do, the more 'important' originals are things like your marriage certificate etc. I'm sure if you put a covering letter in explaining why you haven't got those originals and perhaps got the mortgage company to back it up it should suffice for them.

Naughty that they lost them though....can your employers not help you out on this?

Missymoo

Ok thanks, yeah I've got copies from work, hopefully will be ok.
Is there a website which states EXACTLY what documents have to support his visa application??

maynardlynne

go to the UKBA website and under visa you will find all docs required..good luck

maynardlynne

Visa4UK - our online system for visa applications

This section contains information to help you apply online for a UK visa.
Please read carefully all the information on this page.
Our online visa application system is called Visa4UK. In most countries worldwide, you can use it to apply for a UK visa over a secure internet connection. In many countries, you can also pay your application fee and book an appointment at a visa application centre using Visa4UK. The Where can you apply online? page explains which services are available online in your country.
After you have submitted your online application, you must attend a visa application centre. Please use our Country finder for details of the full application process in your country, and the application fee for your category of visa.
You must not use Visa4UK if you are already in the UK and you want to extend your stay, switch into another immigration category or settle here permanently. The Visas and immigration section of this website explains how you can apply.
Making your application

Visa4UK guides you through the application process. It will ask you to provide the same information that is required on our paper visa application forms (which are now not available in most countries).
When you apply, please have the following information ready:
  • your passport
  • your address in the UK
  • your travel itinerary
  • a valid email address, for security reasons - we will contact you at this address regarding your online application.

Jane BM

Ok thanks, yeah I've got copies from work, hopefully will be ok.
Is there a website which states EXACTLY what documents have to support his visa application??
Apart from the obvious ones which I've mentioned it doesn't give a definitive list of supporting documents...what it asks for is proof of basically each statement you make, that's what you need to remember, back everything up...

Missymoo

Apart from the obvious ones which I've mentioned it doesn't give a definitive list of supporting documents...what it asks for is proof of basically each statement you make, that's what you need to remember, back everything up...

ok ive had a look and it says translated documents need to be confirmed by the translator, im assuming this just means stamped?
Also it said birth certificate, just his or mine too???