Visa

Jenny

Hi Angela,
I'm sorry to hear about the accident and what happened to his friends. But I'm happy to hear about the visa, congratulations!

woudlg

A happy ending! Congrats...!

Cheryl

Congratulations Angela......

Hope he gets well again soon and you can both have a fantastic time together

xxx

Lizj

Angela, thats great news, glad to hear your bf sounds as if hes getting better.

M

MEMO43

Ang that's fantastic news! I hope Sams fit enough to fly and you're together for your birthday wow what a prezzie that would be!

KIZZEY

Hi Ang, What a fantastic birthday present and xmas present all rolled into one. Hope they give him the all clear to fly, he must be mentaly exhausted too because of what happened to his friends. All the best for your future together x:)

lovedup

congrats hunny, what a lovley xmas you will have. Hope he gets better soon tho and is ok to fly. xxx

jacqui0414

aw that nice to here everything worked out in the end :)x

sparkle

hey is he here yet x x

shell

Documents in french or arabic??

Morning everyone...
Just a quick question i need some help with,does my htb documents need to be in french or arabic for the marriage and visa?
OH MY GOD 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks x x

K

Kassie

Hi Shell.....translated into french for the marriage and the visa to be completed online in English....then marriage docs etc for visa...translated to English.

xxxx

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi shell you like living life on the edge dont you????!!!!! :)

Sorry out of touch with advice, too long since I did it all, but best wishes for the best day of your life x

crazypink

GOOD LUCK SHELL!!!!! Wishin u lots love, luck & happiness 4 the future.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

CJ21

Could anyone tell me if the embassy always phones the person submitting the application for the visa when they have an answer? My fella put his application in two weeks ago tomorrow but wasn't told if he would be contacted by phone or what, I have e-mailed them but dont seem to get a reply!

Khaled Zaram

Hi CJ I hope u get it sorted in time. Talk about leavingthings to the last moment. x Karen

CJ21

Hi Karen, thanks, so do I, I'm panicing a bit now, yes it was left till the last minute, the application was delayed a bit more by the embassy too as they kept turning him away and saying go back another day, grrrrr. I just hope they bring good news and soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much on the good news part! We would have put the application in sooner but there was a lot of things to sort before we could, I just keep telling the little one it's cold out here and stay put, lol.

angela walker

visa papers

hi everybody CJ what date does your man go to Tunis mine goes on 21st november its nerve racking isnt it? Good luck to you both!

Hi Scarlett rose hope you ok, was just wondering if your guy has heard anything yet ? maybe you have already said n ive missed it, Sam is arriving on sun 14th god i carnt wait, bless him its my birthday that day aswell, picking him up from Newcastle airport at 6pm but he has to tackle Heathrow all alone as he carnt fly straight into Newcastle the first time they leave Tunisia for some reason.

Ang x

K

Kassie

Hi Scarlett rose hope you ok, was just wondering if your guy has heard anything yet ? maybe you have already said n ive missed it, Sam is arriving on sun 14th god i carnt wait, bless him its my birthday that day aswell, picking him up from Newcastle airport at 6pm but he has to tackle Heathrow all alone as he carnt fly straight into Newcastle the first time they leave Tunisia for some reason.

Ang x

Ohh...my hubby is flying via Frankfurt! I will ....see him at Manchester!!!! :D

xxxx

Kassie, is he flying from Tunis or Monastir? I'm having probs finding flights to Manchester

K

Kassie

Kassie, is he flying from Tunis or Monastir? I'm having probs finding flights to Manchester

Tunis to frankfurt....to manchester ....if you want info pm me? ok

xxxx