Visa4uk website

Shazza100

Congratulations :) Does that mean you are making plans for a wedding here? I found it difficult to organise anything until he was here and then organised a wedding in 3 months - ha! But it all worked out :) Best of Luck xx

Leann7332

Congratulations :) Does that mean you are making plans for a wedding here? I found it difficult to organise anything until he was here and then organised a wedding in 3 months - ha! But it all worked out :) Best of Luck xx

Thank you.
I'm so happy they said yes.
I'll drag him down the registery office ASAP....... Lol
I'm not one for big weddings, I'll leave that for when we go to Tunisia

Njt11

Congratulations xx nice early Christmas pressie!!

Njt11

Thank you xxxx inshallah!!xxxx

robynnehm

Congratulations that's amazing news!!! Hope you enjoy your time together finally!! I've just sent all our paper work out today. Next step hell copy everything g we have there and then submission if application!!! X eeeee x fingers crossed fo everyone x

Leann7332

Congratulations that's amazing news!!! Hope you enjoy your time together finally!! I've just sent all our paper work out today. Next step hell copy everything g we have there and then submission if application!!! X eeeee x fingers crossed fo everyone x

Lol............
I remember.. Poor trees:(
Worse was I gave him two copy's of all the paperwork, he said they took it photocopied it a give one back to him ...:banghead:

robynnehm

Lol............
I remember.. Poor trees:(
Worse was I gave him two copy's of all the paperwork, he said they took it photocopied it a give one back to him ...:banghead:
Are you joking?? Haha so you still take two copies theb they photocopied it all anyway?? Hahahah x bloody hell... well I'd rather haemve the copies theb they can do what they want with them haha ive sent him everything so he will have all three copies so... if it is declined... its all there for the appeal... fingers crossed though!!! Have to be optimistic... otherwise other things in life will stay to faulter too x x sooo happy for you x x

Thanks shazza100
This is want they said when I asked on visa4uk website. It's was so confusing but we made it in the end. My partner collected his passport this morning with the visa inside, so now :pI'm getting so excited waiting for him to come :p:p
Better to go through the actual embassy website it's got fiance visa

Leann7332

Better to go through the actual embassy website it's got fiance visa

After going through everything, we found out that there is no longer a fiancé visa. It's just a marriage visa. But thank you for your advise :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Leann when is your husband coming over I know what they are like with their goodbyes lol

Leann7332

Hi Leann when is your husband coming over I know what they are like with their goodbyes lol

Lol ..... Tell me about it:rolleyes:
He spent three days say goodbye to all his friends. He came to the uk on 25 December, and he's already moaning he know no one...... Lol

Leann7332

Lol ..... Tell me about it:rolleyes:
He spent three days say goodbye to all his friends. He came to the uk on 25 December, and he's already moaning he know no one...... Lol

He's also moaning he's having trouble to watch Tunisian football ........:wacky:

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Leann, there is a box/satellite you can get to watch all the football but for the life of me I cannot remember what it's called :-(

Whereabouts do you live?

W3ndy

I watch the Club Africian games live through Facebook. It's on the Ligue clubiste page.

Leann7332

Hi Leann, there is a box/satellite you can get to watch all the football but for the life of me I cannot remember what it's called :-(

Whereabouts do you live?

We live in London