Visitor's Visa

jo2912

its always stressful, and to be honest, thats how people have made errors, so stressed, did i put this, is that right ~ do a section each day ~ if it gets stressful, leave it til tomorrow, better to get it right lol

or think about other weird and wonderful things in the world, go read the odly enough news on yahoo or summat LOL

or get your head around this one ~ george howdle married charlotte arblaster, their eldest son george married a charlotte arblaster, the two charlottes are not blood related, both sets of george and charlottes had around 12-14 children, some married other howdles, 2nd and 3rd removed!

then try sorting out who is who and who belongs to who LOL

and tell me a visa app is hard work LOL
Woah! now i am confused hahaha! seems like some incest going on somewhere in there!!!! lol! it would certainly give me a break from the visa lol!

I will make sure i do explain it all in the notes and have proof of both addresses. im sure it will all be ok.

xx

jo2912

Just to let you know i have now submitted our visitors visa and have an appointment at the embassy when i go over in October :) we are both still getting the last bits of paperwork together, hoping we dont miss anything!

MellieC

good luck!

keep us posted!!

FoxyRoxie89

Goodluck JO

jo2912

Thanks guys, will defo keep u all posted, interview is on 25/10 at 9am! please all pray for us <3

xxxx

aljaye

Ours is on the 20th..so if you see a woman with an ECO suspended by the throat well it'll be me..lol x Good luck with yours

nathasha

lol you are so funny Aljaye good luck for both of you xx

Loopy

Aljaye - Might see you, ours is the 20th too!! :)

crazypink

Good Luck Ladies!!! Hope you all get your visas!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

MellieC

mental note: avoid tunis on 20th

would it be you or the ECO, aljaye? lol

i thought you would at least lobotomise them lol

good luck to y'all!

Aljaye ~ I expect a fone call!!!!

aljaye

Oh you'll get one it'll start- "Melitsmehelphaveigoteverythingwhathaveiforgotten aarrgghh!" lol

Oh it would be the ECO I think "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO???!"

Lobotomy will follow later I think a public ceremony may start a fear accepance trend dont ya think?:eek:

MellieC

lolit might, just don't fill in a parents or grandparents sponsorship form lol

jo2912

Good luck Aljaye, i hope for the ECO sake they do say yes lol!! ;)

Do you get a decision at the interview for the visitor visa then?

xx

MellieC

usually yes youo get the decision there and then ~ but you can bet someone will say they didnt lol

aljaye

I think they cover themselves by saying you have to allow three weeks before your intended date of travel when applying- so that gives them a couple of weeks leeway and it does state that it can take up to five or seven days (or did somewhere)..lol

jo2912

thanks for the info guys :) im only there until 27th so im hoping to hear before i leave! that will be nice to celebrate it together (fingers crossed)!!

Loopy

Just a quick stupid question, as I think I know the answer - But want to be sure :)

If my b/f's wage slips are in French, does he get them translated to English as supporting documents to his Visitor Visa application?

Thanking you in advance for any help, greatly appreciated!
L x

MellieC

crikey loopy, thats a new one,

on one hand, i know what you are thinking ~ al docs must be in english, but i don't think others have had them translated for visa applications.

and as long as there is more than one, and they follow on and the figures correspond ~ im thinking of payslis i have seen here ~ they are similar to brit ones in that they state gross and nett any deductions etc

as they are basically peices of paper with numbers on, as long as that is what they are ~ and the numbers are not in arabic ~ which you said its french ~ i don't see a problem?

Loopy

Thanks Mel - Yeah got 6 of them and they're corresponding .... Excellent thanks, that's saved me worrying, always good to get second opinion :)

MellieC

no-one has ever said they translated payslips ~ and as long as they look like payslips i can't see an issue ~ it it were an A5 peice of paper, written in arabic with a set of numbers somewhere ~ then yes translate ~ but what you have ~ 6 slips, following on ~ good paperwork!