Wedding dress

salim

Hi Wajdis and welcome to the forum. If it is a traditional wedding dress that you are looking for then here are a few photos for you to see. In the first photo you will notice that the dresses are quite shinny and they look like they weigh a tone. In the second photo the dresses are quite blingy like Jane said but I have seen quite a few marry in these with the belly showing.

hmmmmmmm seems amazing this one , i imagine Sana with this beautiful dress :) very sexy and good !

salim

Sana told me about this one her name is Olfa turki , this is her website http://www.olfa-turki.com/ also her phone
Première assistante de Mme OLFA TURKI: (+216) 28.75.55.44 / 28.72.77.66 / 71 233590
and this an example of such collections:
Coftan collections:

Salim, thank you so much! :) And thanks Essem. I will check out the facebook page! My husband to be likes to send me youtube videos from Tunisian weddings, so I have a tiny idea of what CAN be the norm. But we are getting married in February, which is according to him, not normal. Guess we have to cross our fingers for no rain that day. Ha ha.

salim

Hi WW and congratulations , my fiancée send me this link now , her facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/OlfaJedidiTurki and you can check other pages on using "robes de marriages" or "robes de locations" you can find a lots of styles and models ,by the way the two sentences were on French coz if you use English you will not find anything , good luck :) Looooooooool Sana (fiancée) made me an expert :D

I saw a blue coftan from the 2011 collection that I really like! Maybe I'll go to her store since I have to go to Tunis to visit the Norwegian consulat anyway :) Need them to verify my - eh - don't know what it is called in English, but the document that states I'm allowed to get married because I am not married in Norway. I have asked Wajdi to go to his court house and ask them what else they need. I assume birth certificate, and passport. And through all of you, I know we need a blood test. I hate needles! I don't mind sticking others, but getting them myself? Ouuuuuuuuuuch. Haha. I'm such a baby :p But in the name of love, it's all good :)

I sent OLFA TURKI an email and asked how many days they need to alter a dress. My husband to be is impatient and doesn't want to wait many days to get married after I arrive. I think if it was up to him, I'd get married in WHATEVER as long as I am wearing something :p

salim

I saw a blue coftan from the 2011 collection that I really like! Maybe I'll go to her store since I have to go to Tunis to visit the Norwegian consulat anyway :) Need them to verify my - eh - don't know what it is called in English, but the document that states I'm allowed to get married because I am not married in Norway. I have asked Wajdi to go to his court house and ask them what else they need. I assume birth certificate, and passport. And through all of you, I know we need a blood test. I hate needles! I don't mind sticking others, but getting them myself? Ouuuuuuuuuuch. Haha. I'm such a baby :p But in the name of love, it's all good :)
Then be ready :) , i think you are talking about the CONI(eh), anyway take care and have fun :)

salim

I sent OLFA TURKI an email and asked how many days they need to alter a dress. My husband to be is impatient and doesn't want to wait many days to get married after I arrive. I think if it was up to him, I'd get married in WHATEVER as long as I am wearing something :p
hhhhhhh he need to be patient :)but as i know all the man in Tunisia and i 'm one of them seems impatient :D, my fiancée told me the same think:p

Well, people :) It would not be wrong to call me spontaneous. I am going back to Tunisia next Monday! Woot! I can't waaaait to see my love again. I will take a day or two to go look for a dress, and if I dont find anything, I will still have time to find something at home. I will stay a week. It is better than nothing! Best Christmas gift I could get :D

Jane BM

Well, people :) It would not be wrong to call me spontaneous. I am going back to Tunisia next Monday! Woot! I can't waaaait to see my love again. I will take a day or two to go look for a dress, and if I dont find anything, I will still have time to find something at home. I will stay a week. It is better than nothing! Best Christmas gift I could get :D
Sounds like a woman after my own heart...lol. Sounds like a plan to me....

B

Becks

Does any body know how much it is to hire a wedding dress for the day in hammamet nabul area

JennyWren

Does any body know how much it is to hire a wedding dress for the day in hammamet nabul area
Hi I hired a dress in Kef , not sure if the price will be that different but I think it might if been about £60 but I'm not 100% as it was 2010 when I hired it, all I remember was thinking it was really cheap and the dress was amazing just very heavy.

kalie

Hi, does anyone know of any good bridal shops in Le Kef ??? I am getting married next April, so any advise is welcome, x head is spinning with getting things organised. !!!!

Njt11

Hey, has anyone flown with Tunisair with a wedding dress?? Could you take it in the cabin or have to go in hold?? How did you pack it??? I am in another panic! As usual! Thanks in advance xxx

scotty_bambam

Hi, does anyone know of any good bridal shops in Le Kef ??? I am getting married next April, so any advise is welcome, x head is spinning with getting things organised. !!!!
Hi Katie, I wonder if your chap knows mine.kef is a small town.x

Saule

Hey, has anyone flown with Tunisair with a wedding dress?? Could you take it in the cabin or have to go in hold?? How did you pack it??? I am in another panic! As usual! Thanks in advance xxx

Hi Njt11,

I do not want to worry you, but if you fly to Tunis and you put it to the hold it could go missing. In Tunis their rummage through people's luggage and steal things. There is plenty of videos about it and lots of complaints from other people that my husband knows.
When I flew there once, I had no valuables in my luggage but when I opened to unpack I just had 'this feeling' that someone went through my luggage, one of my make up bags was opened and I know for a fact that I closed it!
To put it in the cabin you need to contact the airline, I know that other airlines have restrictions and some of them do not allow.

Trulymadlydeeply

Most put it in the over head cabin.