What do I do now, Ed?

aljaye

Hi guys verrry long time no speak. but needs must;) .
After zilcho communication from Himself apart from one missed call for ooh nine months my notification to attend the divorce court plopped on the mat a few weeks ago.
Well Ive mulled this over and I know Im not going, but is there any point sending a letter in my place as I want to point out that the reasons he has given are totally fictitous and he is in fact a big fat Liar. lol.
Anyway what have ladies here done in the past?
Sites looking good by the way Have to say I miss my Sousse buddies big time and if it wasnt for l;ack of funds would be heading there VERY soon xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi aljaye, I got divorced here in the Uk so sorry can't be of much help. I would add that I doubt you would be believed over him anyway whatever you say.. :( Would they bother to read it? Probably not :(

salim

After zilcho communication from Himself apart from one missed call for ooh nine months my notification to attend the divorce court plopped on the mat a few weeks ago.
Well Ive mulled this over and I know Im not going, but is there any point sending a letter in my place as I want to point out that the reasons he has given are totally fictitous and he is in fact a big fat Liar. lol.
Sites looking good by the way Have to say I miss my Sousse buddies big time and if it wasnt for l;ack of funds would be heading there VERY soon xx
Hi Aljaye , i am trying to understand what you want , did you got the divorce or you are on the first process ? are you talking about the Tunisian court ?If yes , have you ever been there or your have a lawyer = solicitor who take care about your case ?

Jane BM

If you wanted to get it off your chest to them, then why not, but I agree with Truly, I doubt it'd even be read!! So is it worth it?

Just to make you slightly jealous, I'm off to Sousse on Sunday....lol

Essem

Staff member
Hi Aljaye

Good to see you back, it's been a while!

I agree with the others - anything you said would probably fall on deaf ears so why bother, it'll go through with or without your input anyway. At least he's sent the paperwork to the correct address :rolleyes:

Don't stress, you know the truth and so does he ;)

I was just thinking about you on Tuesday when I did the same trip as you and I did with yet another in similar situation. Hope all is good for you now.xxxx

lynn

Hi Aljaye, good to see you back, hope your not to bad with what's going on take care and good luck xx

aljaye

Thanks guys. I shall just stay away and let him have his divorce. Plonker. I feel sorry for whoever is next in line (and there will be one thats why hes coughing up the money pmsl).
Im okay I suppose-lots of water under lots of bridges and tell you what at least with a Tunisian you know there are three options, A he could be genuine(rare i know), B A visa C Money.
Having been back in the world of singleness there are some mighty weird folk out there right now lol x