what is it like to be married to a tunisian man

Jane BM

Mezoo

VIP Member
don't marry anyone you met on the internet. best eh?

Jane BM

Not if you've not spent real time with them away from the Internet.....a lot of people are turning to the Internet for 'dating' for various reasons, one being their lives are so busy. Many successful relationships borne out of the Internet as well. IMO the Internet can be place for people to introduce themselves to one another, but that's about it! You can't 'know' someone purely based on an Internet relationship, only what they want you to see. Only way to really get to know each other is to spend proper face to face time with each other.

Trulymadlydeeply

Jane that woman kept me sane during her shows lololol :D She waits at the airport dressed in a Burkha needless to say Mohammed the spice seller does NOT show up!!!!

Mezoo

VIP Member
the Internet can be place for people to introduce themselves to one another, but that's about it!
could agree to that.

rabah

Jane that woman kept me sane during her shows lololol :D She waits at the airport dressed in a Burkha needless to say Mohammed the spice seller does NOT show up!!!!
Jane and TMD: Is the show you're referring to in re-run mode and if so what is it called?

Jane BM

Jane and TMD: Is the show you're referring to in re-run mode and if so what is it called?
It's called the Catherine Tate show.....hilarious Rabah!!

rabah

Jane BM

Thanks Jane. I will definitely take a look.
Tell us what you think when you've found it...whether you've got the same sense of humour as us lot!! Lol...

rabah

Tell us what you think when you've found it...whether you've got the same sense of humour as us lot!! Lol...
well, I did watch a few of her shows this weekend. I like her in her roles as a young woman rather than as an older lady. I like her better in the scenes where she spoke at a normal pace; her accent and her fast talking pace in some of the episodes made her practically incomprehensible to me. I thought she looked and acted her best in the "drunk bride" episode. She was funny there! I will like her more as I get used to hearing her accent and understanding her immediately and without a delay the way I did this weekend.

All in all, my favorite British comedian females so far remain Mrs Slocombe in "Are u being served" and hyacinth in "Keeping up appearances".

Jane BM

well, I did watch a few of her shows this weekend. I like her in her roles as a young woman rather than as an older lady. I like her better in the scenes where she spoke at a normal pace; her accent and her fast talking pace in some of the episodes made her practically incomprehensible to me. I thought she looked and acted her best in the "drunk bride" episode. She was funny there! I will like her more as I get used to hearing her accent and understanding her immediately and without a delay the way I did this weekend.

All in all, my favorite British comedian females so far remain Mrs Slocombe in "Are u being served" and hyacinth in "Keeping up appearances".
Showing your age there Rabah with Mrs Slocombe....lol....Mollie Sugden!! And I think there's a little bit of Hyacinth in a lot of us women...ha ha. (Not that we'd like to admit it!).

Trulymadlydeeply

Rabah I'm so glad you liked her shows she is my absolute favourite :)

rabah

Showing your age there Rabah with Mrs Slocombe....lol....Mollie Sugden!! And I think there's a little bit of Hyacinth in a lot of us women...ha ha. (Not that we'd like to admit it!).
Can't challenge what is fact i am afraid. As for a bit of Hyacinth in every woman, that is so true and proven. I also believe there is a bit of Richard in many of us men. One has to have the patience of a saint to live with a Hyacinth-like person!
Can't tell you the number of times i found myself driving to places i had no intention of visiting and often buying stuff i had never planned on buying. As for back seat driving, that has subsided in recent years thanks to the GPS system!!!

kangaroo

sorry to butt in on this one but it seemed like the most appropriate as I can't find my way round now being an absentee forumee. YES - It's damned hard work. We've had 2 years now - as the oldees will remember. Many ups and downs but at least he has a job and I have absolutely no doubt about his faithfulness. Applying for ILR as we speak! Anyone embarking on this journey needs to really love her man / his woman/. Bon chance! (And please think of me next week when we get our decision) Miss you lot!!!!

Essem

Staff member
Good luck Kangaroo and remember to let us know how it goes next week Xxx

Trulymadlydeeply

Nice to see you back and yes do keep us informed. Good luck x