what is it like to be married to a tunisian man

daffodil

Good Luck Kangaroo xx

lynn

sorry to butt in on this one but it seemed like the most appropriate as I can't find my way round now being an absentee forumee. YES - It's damned hard work. We've had 2 years now - as the oldees will remember. Many ups and downs but at least he has a job and I have absolutely no doubt about his faithfulness. Applying for ILR as we speak! Anyone embarking on this journey needs to really love her man / his woman/. Bon chance! (And please think of me next week when we get our decision) Miss you lot!!!!
Good luck nice to see you back and hope your feeling better xx

kangaroo

Good luck Kangaroo and remember to let us know how it goes next week Xxx
He (we) got it! No problems due to OCD on both of our parts! Everything was 'dotted' very well! And copied in triplicate! And 3 weeks later he's still with me and cooking couscous - he hasn't run off just because he got ILR!
Hello to everyone and I sincerely hope that anyyone that remembers me is good and happy and of course all you new people who have this long road to travel. Bon chance!

Trulymadlydeeply

Congratulations, keep him cooking :) x

missmetal

He (we) got it! No problems due to OCD on both of our parts! Everything was 'dotted' very well! And copied in triplicate! And 3 weeks later he's still with me and cooking couscous - he hasn't run off just because he got ILR!
Hello to everyone and I sincerely hope that anyyone that remembers me is good and happy and of course all you new people who have this long road to travel. Bon chance!
Congrats! I agree with TMD, keep him cooking