Why you married a tunisian man ???

Scottochott

Metifimsch khuyeh samahanee
Impressive Tunisian dialect, despite our friend's apparent incomprehension ;), however please keep all comments to English language, thanks

ROULLA

no its just a metaphor
Motez, a metaphor is a comparison in which one thing that is said to be another.
You've totally lost me.

Scottochott

Motez, a metaphor is a comparison in which one thing that is said to be another.
You've totally lost me.
When he says "honey" or "baby", he means "bank" or "visa" , he thinks he's a "man" but he's only a "boy", I think there's a song there somewhere

ROULLA

Educated means someone doesn't have diploma/degree lol
Uneducated, I'm not talking academically here. I'm talking in the sense of uneducated which starts at home, someone who is ignorant, arrogant ; someone who doesn't know how to respect women. Someone who mistreats his partner, someone who is not open minded. Education on how people should behave, be respectful, polite, honest, sincere......
Hope we've cleared this up..:)

Rosewater

Uneducated, I'm not talking academically here. I'm talking in the sense of uneducated which starts at home, someone who is ignorant, arrogant ; someone who doesn't know how to respect women. Someone who mistreats his partner, someone who is not open minded. Education on how people should behave, be respectful, polite, honest, sincere......
Hope we've cleared this up..:)
Oh yes true

Last edited:

motez

When he says "honey" or "baby", he means "bank" or "visa" , he thinks he's a "man" but he's only a "boy", I think there's a song there somewhere
i avoid you because you are racist so do not talk about me

motez

You've totally lost me.
why i lost you ?

Scottochott

i avoid you because you are racist so do not talk about me
Wrong again, and I certainly won't be told what to do by you

ROULLA

This is the post that confused me, couldn't understand it at all. Please elaborate, differentiate or simplyfy.

It's just the actions of a typical Tunisian bezness boy!!!
Then you quoted Jane with this.......
no its just a metaphor
This did not make sense at all and this is why I felt totally confused.com

scotty_bambam

How are things?? @scotty_bambam xxx
An interesting day.I managed to get into his phone.couldn't getbinto his 2 extra facebooks which I suspect is where all the fun occurs.but I found some interesting pics.

Njt11

Oh god, take it he didn't leave like he said he was going to? Has he admitted to any of it or still lying?? @scotty_bambam most important how are you?

scotty_bambam

Oh god, take it he didn't leave like he said he was going to? Has he admitted to any of it or still lying?? @scotty_bambam most important how are you?
Said the penis pic was for me???? Just forgot to give It to me!!! And the scantily clad woman was his friends girlfriend and him with just towel on was for friend to shoe him he's lost weight

Njt11

Does he actually expect you to believe all that!!!!! :banghead: How you managing to look at him let alone live with him, honestly I think about you every day and hope that you are okay, please always stay on here so we know you are alright xxx @scotty_bambam

sass

Said the penis pic was for me???? Just forgot to give It to me!!! And the scantily clad woman was his friends girlfriend and him with just towel on was for friend to shoe him he's lost weight
oh my word, he is unbelievable, has he made any references to moving out or moving on, are you going to report him or let him stay? surely your mental and physical health is suffering, as Njt11 says, people are worried about you on here, put yourself and start looking for you, not him, take care xx

Essem

Staff member
@scotty-bambam

I think the majority of us have been genuinely concerned for you and we're so pleased to hear that you are OK.

Selmi

Not one for the family album then! I really cannot comment on that! Just take care xx

Saule

Can someone get rid of this punk 'Motez'....I think he thinks this a forum to meet women:meh:

Jasmine

ay ay ay yes thats right im just busy sex for 24 hours and i just finished right now so what was the question please do me a favour and tell me thx
One does hope you showered before coming online though :D:eek::D