Why you married a tunisian man ???

Scottochott

je ne peux pas parler en anglais , si tu ne me comprends pas je te donne des lecons de francais £50 par heures merciiiiii
Je n'en ai pas besoin. Cette site est pour les anglais, et ceux qui parlent l'anglais, si tu n'arrives pas à comprendre, cherches d'ailleurs. Si tu continues d'écrire en langues étrangères les messages seront effacées. Bon journée.

June

i think as a british person your arabic is excellent but not enough to make arabic people understand just i can tell you go ahead learn more and i hope i can understand you next times
Esmaa ya bleed! Kaad itkallik fiya tawa!!!!! Maadesh taaakeee maaeyea! There's a word for you!! Come back and live in tunisia cause England too good for the likes of you!!! And anyone that doesn't like my reaction to him! Go get me thrown off through forum cause he's a rude rude boy!

Scottochott

June, probably best to ignore Slimeylove, he's like a little boy seeking attention, don't let him wind you up, he gets off on it!

Jasmine

i have sex in the shower all the time so its easier for me tobe clean all the time
That is a health & safety risk in itself! :D

On a serious note though, as you started this thread, and in an attempt to gain some kind of maturity.... Have you learnt anything from your question "why you married a Tunisian man"?

And, how about you share why you didnt choose a Tunisian woman. I, for one, dont know your story, so maybe you'd like to share it with me and for members who are not familiar with your recent history

Scottochott

That is a health & safety risk in itself! :D

On a serious note though, as you started this thread, and in an attempt to gain some kind of maturity.... Have you learnt anything from your question "why you married a Tunisian man"?

And, how about you share why you didnt choose a Tunisian woman. I, for one, dont know your story, so maybe you'd like to share it with me and for members who are not familiar with your recent history
Interesting Jasmine, maybe a new thread "why as a Tunisian, I wanted to marry a European"

Jasmine

Interesting Jasmine, maybe a new thread "why as a Tunisian, I wanted to marry a European"
I wasnt sure if he had shared that about himself previously on here after my period of absence from the forum?

Jane BM

Can people stick to English please.....it's a forum for English speakers, and as a dumbwit who doesn't know any other languages I don't like not knowing what people are saying....:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Also, don't really want to know the details of people's sex lives thanks...as for why Salimlov married a European woman, I'd have thought that was fairly obvious to be honest, no explanation necessary for me.

Scottochott

I wasnt sure if he had shared that about himself previously on here after my period of absence from the forum?
He shared way too much, and more besides, that's why he was previously banned. I don't understand why he's still tolerated.

Jasmine

He shared way too much, and more besides, that's why he was previously banned. I don't understand why he's still tolerated.
Oh I missed all that - apologies :oops:

Scottochott

Can people stick to English please.....it's a forum for English speakers, and as a dumbwit who doesn't know any other languages I don't like not knowing what people are saying....:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Also, don't really want to know the details of people's sex lives thanks...as for why Salimlov married a European woman, I'd have thought that was fairly obvious to be honest, no explanation necessary for me.
Totally agree, I've been telling people the same, sorry I said it in French and broke my own rules :oops: Got sucked into Slimeylove's games, must try harder!

scotty_bambam

Can someone get rid of this punk 'Motez'....I think he thinks this a forum to meet women:meh:
He just private messaged me.only said hello...but honestly..this is the last thing I need right now.

Scottochott

I dont play games i just discuss everything with respect
Perhaps you could answer Jasmine's query, with respect please.

"On a serious note though, as you started this thread, and in an attempt to gain some kind of maturity.... Have you learnt anything from your question "why you married a Tunisian man"?

And, how about you share why you didnt choose a Tunisian woman. I, for one, dont know your story, so maybe you'd like to share it with me and for members who are not familiar with your recent history"

Scottochott

He just private messaged me.only said hello...but honestly..this is the last thing I need right now.
Press the ignore button, and I suggest everyone else does too, hopefully the powers that be will press the ban button soon.

Scottochott

Already did have a look
Well that's your explanation, thanks for the insight. Try a few full stops, it's difficult and exhausting reading!

Shazza100

Press the ignore button, and I suggest everyone else does too, hopefully the powers that be will press the ban button soon.
Yes me too..felt uncomfortable about that and just ignored.

Selmi

June, probably best to ignore Slimeylove, he's like a little boy seeking attention, don't let him wind you up, he gets off on it!
I suggest "Jeremy Kyle"! His audience would thrive on this young mans issues! And he certainly would get his moment

scotty_bambam

I suggest "Jeremy Kyle"! His audience would thrive on this young mans issues! And he certainly would get his moment
Yes I wish I could go on Jeremy kyle and get mine to do a lie detector test.he would still deny it.

Njt11

How are things? How you feeling? @scotty_bambam you any idea what you gonna do?xx

scotty_bambam

How are things? How you feeling? @scotty_bambam you any idea what you gonna do?xx
My cousin saw evidence of him swearing at Me while we were having lunch over nothing.she's shocked and wants to tell my brother.plus I showed her bruises.so might be taken out of my hands.