Why you married a tunisian man ???

Essem

Staff member
My cousin saw evidence of him swearing at Me while we were having lunch over nothing.she's shocked and wants to tell my brother.plus I showed her bruises.so might be taken out of my hands.
Hi Scotty,

If he has bruised you, you shouldn't stay with him. Don't for one minute think that this situation will get better or that you can change him and this disgusting behaviour, it can only deteriorate and I really fear for your safety and wellbeing. Many of us on here have genuine concerns for you.

You were strong and determined enough to get him here, you have to find the strength to let him go. I'm glad that your cousin witnessed his outburst and hope she involves your brother. Sometimes that's all it takes to have family or really good friends to step in and say enough is enough. When they do help, accept it with open arms, you'll get strength from them to make the right decision.

The relationship has failed because of him, he has no respect for you and, tbh, sounds like he doesn't want to be with you.

Be very careful, we think 'it'll never happen to me' but as we've seen on here, it can and with dreadful consequences. You need quality in your life. It's so very, very hard when you've invested your love, time and money in someone and they either leave or behave like this. You deserve better than him.

He is just toxic.

Take good care of yourself Xxx

Jasmine

My cousin saw evidence of him swearing at Me while we were having lunch over nothing.she's shocked and wants to tell my brother.plus I showed her bruises.so might be taken out of my hands.
Find that strength inside you to be HONEST with your brother about this situation. Talking about it, admitting it, really is the first step. I know you have done so here, and we've all said this behaviour is not acceptable, so you have confirmation. Your brother may just well be the one true strength you can channel in on and use to regain some 'normality' back in your life.

We know that you have said that you dont feel strong enough, but I think in your gut and heart you know what needs to be done. Staying in this is only going to bring YOU down lower, the more it goes on the more at risk you are from real significant harm and damage (from him and yourself). Use the concern and words from us here,, who are seriously concerned about you and this situation, and build your strength from that.

We're here for you, so dont suffer in silence.

Aslemma

If you already feel you don't have the strength to do what you know needs to be done, you will have even less strength further down the line when he has eroded what little you now have left. Be honest with your brother, as you have been with us. You may fear him saying he knew it would end badly but at the end of the day blood is thicker than water.

Essem

Staff member
@scotty_bambam

And what if the know it alls say 'I told you so' - well no-one needs a dose of negativity thrown at them and it won't make the situation any better.

Like most of the ladies in relationships with Tunisians on here, you went into this relationship in love with an open heart and for the right reasons so no-one has the right to gloat and say this to you. We've all made mistakes. Most of us have found ourselves in a situation where we've made a mistake, or error of judgement, even though somebody else warned us about the repercussions beforehand. Put all of this it down to experience, a learning curve, albeit a very hurtful one.

Don't accept anybody's statements about you if you don't feel you deserve it.
xx

Aslemma

i couldn't agree more Essem. I'm sure many of us have done the wrong thing for the right reason, unlike some of the European men I've met out there in search of a toy boy. No doubt they have also had a few disasters but they certainly don't discuss them on line, if indeed they do belong to any websites, as they know they would get scant sympathy.

Last edited:

Essem

Staff member
The thing is with the majority of women who have entered into marriage, they have usually borne the burden of cost of visas, etc, plane tickets, and all the necessary expense and angst that goes into bringing their spouses across and when it all ends, they are totally broken not just heartbroken.

Essem

Staff member
The thing is with the majority of women who have entered into marriage, they have usually borne the burden of cost of visas, etc, plane tickets, and all the necessary expense and angst that goes into bringing their spouses across and when it all ends, they are totally broken not just heartbroken.
@Yara M - you have rated this post dumb because?..............................................

ROULLA

Hi Scott Bambam, How are you? Did you manage to sort anything out?
Take care X

Essem

Staff member
Easily done, have done it countless times xx

Aslemma

Me too Essem, but luckily I've learned how to cancel it. :)

mrsmannai

salaam :) cuz i love him..

Saule

Scotty B,

How are you doing?How is things at home?

mrsmannai

Me too!
Hope that you and your family are well! :)
salaam :) hamdullah, everyone and everything just fine <3 insha allah you n yours aswell :)

ROULLA

Hi Scotty-Bambam, I haven't seen you on here lately and I was wondering if you are okay. Please let us all know
Take care X X

tiffjay

i married my man coz i love him he been a rock for me this year. we have our ups and downs but i really couldnt imagine my life without him now